The What is it? Game

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ok here's my quiz
try this.png

No one have tryed to answere what this plane is? Looks like I made a to hard one for you guy's. a clue here on that picture's is that hole you see have something to do whit oil.

I can tell you that this one where proberly one of those that once whas bought by a priest, and those warplane where planned to be send as a gift to a neibour country, who where defending themself from a invading enemy nation.

Got me stumped, although there is something very vaguely familiar about it. It's that cammo pattern (unless it's the shdaow off trees) throwing me. I'm thinking P39 also, but not convinced.

The first picture you saw is one of those oilcooiler outlets on each lower wing.
And I give you another picture from same plane.

Attachments

• try this3.jpg
    try this3.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 75
We finally have a winner!!:givemea:
congratz Capt. Vick It is the Fiat CR 42 Falco
Proberly one of those the Priest Isaac Béen have bought 1940. He started a war fund from all over Sweden to buy some few of those CR 42 for helping the Finnish in the winter war. But the war ended before he had managed to delivered to them and the Finns where no longer need of more warplane, but they where in deep need of cash and Sweden where also in desperate need of new fighterplane to strengthen there homedefence. so sweden bought all of those CR 42 and ordered some more, up to 72 st. they where designated as J11 and they where placed in F9 wing at Säve near Gothenburg and proved to be a popular and dependable aircraft even if it wasn't exactly modern! where in swedish service up to 1945.

Fiat CR.42 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Plz hurry for Im so :firestarter: to try :banghead: your next quiz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back