The What is it? Game

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Looks like Nuuumannn got it, It's the AMX International AMX

Attachments

• 75668.jpg
    75668.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 83
I have to admit I don't play this very often and when I do take a glance at this page I invariably can't guess what type.

Here's a cockpit/flight deck, but which aircraft?

Whatcockpit.jpg

Good one - I only spotted the access to the nose compartment, and the starboard side nose window, after I'd replied with the Dak answer. It'll be good to see her eventually restored - always had a liking for the Hudson.
Ok, try this bird.

Attachments

• WIG 11.jpg
    WIG 11.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 60
Yep, the bird certainly is the lovely little DH Dove, with a hint of Mosquito around the cockpit. This one's at the Midland Air Museum.

Attachments

• Midland Air Museum 258.jpg
    Midland Air Museum 258.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 98
Thought it was a DH product but pure guess on which one !. Speaking of a hint of Mossie, wonder what a Dove would look and go like with couple of Merlins installed....now that is something i'd like to see :twisted:

While we're conjuring images of a Heron also powered by Merlins...a sort of mini-Lanc... have a go at this one I fished out

Attachments

• what.jpg
    what.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 94
Single engined (unreliable), single seater.

Designed to be flown by teenagers !!!

Yup....thats the puppy...or Salamander in this case :)

Currently in short term storage at Duxford while the museum in London is renovated.

Over to you dude !

Attachments

• what.jpg
    what.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 103

Users who are viewing this thread

Back