The What is it? Game

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Good size and not a lot to look at, nice one !

Here's my offering. Try not to get it straight away as I'm off out to the shops to get a few tinnies in for tonight, so gimme at least twenty minutes before posting the solution :lol:

Attachments

• whatisit.pptx.jpg
    whatisit.pptx.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 68

Gee Mr. Wolters, I guess I am forced to agree with you. the quiz picture is so totally different from any portion of a P-38 that anyone who thinks so is a laughable idiot. I am so ashamed of my complete stupidity and obvious blindness that I will not darken this thread with anymore of my pathetically ludicris replies. Adieu

Attachments

• whatisit_pptx.jpg
    whatisit_pptx.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 66
  • P-38-Lightning.jpg
    P-38-Lightning.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 68
  • inlet.jpg
    inlet.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 68
Gee Mr. Wolters, I guess I am forced to agree with you. the quiz picture is so totally different from any portion of a P-38 that anyone who thinks so is a laughable idiot. I am so ashamed of my complete stupidity and obvious blindness that I will not darken this thread with anymore of my pathetically ludicris replies. Adieu

I think you'll find that Aaron was amused at my reply to Terry (Airframes) ref the toilets at a certain location here in the UK. Then again, I may be wrong !.

I've got to say thought that allthough wrong, theres no way I would have thought of the air intakes on a '38, bl**dy good try mate !

OK guys....big clue....it dont have wheels !

Norab, I humbly apologize. I posted that for a poston a previous page not realizing that there were more pages. Please except my apology for I did not mean to belittle you or anyone else on the forum.

I accept your apology Mr. Wolters, only if you will accept mine for a horrid and graceless overreaction on my part. I should have realized the situation and not gotten upset. My heartfelt apologies both to you personally and all the members of this board
Norab

Its not a Shooting Star

Recap time....its not powered by props, it doesn't have wheels

Few more hints...its not a Lockheed product, its a small single seater of American design, the picture is taken the right way up

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back