The What is it? Game (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Fine by me. It's been a slice.

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 91
Here's one to get things started again. Shouldn't be too hard. You guys have until Friday afternoon to guess it because I'll be away for 5 days after that.

Attachments

• P2166601.JPG
    P2166601.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 72
Might be an idea to quote from the first post again, the rules for the game, then with luck we wont get peeps join in and then leave in a huff.

The idea is simple...show a small part of a plane and everyone tries to guess what its from. Once the 'plane is correclty identified, the full picture is posted and then the winner posts a cropped image from their pictures...and so on and so on. This is not the same as the Aircraft Identification thread where the complete 'plane is shown for ID'ing

Only stipulation is that you must use your own pictures....not ones from the Internet or copied / scanned in from books etc.

You can ask for clues but dont expect easy ones to be given.

So....any-one else wants to join in, please do but remember to use your own pic's please when you correctly guess the puzzle shot.

And I personally couldn't give a rats 'R'se how or what you use to try and identify the target piccie, its all part of the fun !!

Glenn, I'll have a shot at the tail gun position on a '17 with gun and covers missing (probably in your garage ? :))

Hm. Second guess would have been a stripped-out B-25 tail gun position, but I'm now thinking it's on the side of an aircraft maybe. Possibly a P-47 exhaust/ waste gate housing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back