There's small, and there's REALLY small!

Clave

Senior Master Sergeant
3,200
79
Joined
Jun 15, 2005
Location
Deep in suburban Surrey
DMw12-3.jpg


Site: http://www.steelnavy.com/MatchBoxSeaplanesDM.htm
 
Wow!
 
I think Willard Wigan from Birmingham is among the best of the micro modelers it takes him ages for each model I have seen his work several times but only recently found a web site dedicated to his work.
 

Attachments

  • elvis-1_143.jpg
    elvis-1_143.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 285
  • statueofliberty_132.jpg
    statueofliberty_132.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 306
  • ship_thread_447.jpg
    ship_thread_447.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 308
I went to Spain a few years ago and one of the exhibits at a minature museum was a copy of Da Vinci's the last supper painted on a grain of rice. I forget the artists name but it was a real master piece in minature.
This is the link to Willard Wigan's site
http://www.willard-wigan.com/
 
He must be crazy...
 
Pisis said:
He must be crazy...

Possibly but he's got very steady hands.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back