This looks fun...

Medvedya

Master Sergeant
2,358
14
Joined
Nov 9, 2004
Location
Bristol, UK
 
i suppose it is if you think about it........
 
And they're history too!

Yet another little brat messing about on the computers in their school library.

Anyway, I think I'm going book some tickets for this - should be good.
 
I wouldnt be seen dead in a library :lol:
 
Wow, put that way 13 thousand sound like a heck of a lot! :lol:

Anyway, welcome to the site 8) I believe you are the first Irishman on here! 8)
 
hey everyone...i wonder if u could help me. My boyfriend has a real passion for WWII aircraft and i was just wondering if you know of any displays or airshows in or near the london area that might be happening soon?
thank you! :oops:
 
Looking at that, what's a SAAB B17?
 
D_B17_5138.jpg


8)
 
All ive found out was that it was a dive bomber/light bomber. Still looking for more information. It seems to have an interesting undercarriage arrangement.
 
Thanks for that CC, the undercarriage looks like it just folds straight up
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back