No Nativity Scene in Washington, DC this year

RabidAlien

1st Lieutenant
6,533
14
Joined
Apr 27, 2008
Location
Hurst, Texas
There will be no Nativity Scene in Washington this year!

The Supreme Court has ruled that there cannot be a Nativity Scene in the United States' Capital this Christmas season.



This isn't for any religious reason.



They simply have not been able to find Three Wise Men in the Nation's Capitol.



A search for a Virgin continues.



There will be no problem however, finding enough asses to fill the stable
 
Nice, make this one up yourself?

I wish. :lol: Nope, this was emailed to me by an uncle.
 
You got me. I was ready to spout an acid fueled rant against "what's his face" in the white house".
 
I guess there won't be any Nativity scene in Dublin this year either.
 
Very funny, thanks.
 
I think just about every capital in the world is not going to have one...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back