Thor's next sig

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thank you Wurger. I'm still going to tweek it just a little. I don't like the way the lightning is on the tail of the front plane and the way it's in front of the second plane. Other than that, I'm very happy with it.

Attachments

• Thor262.gif
    Thor262.gif
    72 KB · Views: 8,918
Why? the one from the #19 looks very nice.It is true these lightenings arount the back Me262 should be corrected but the main ones look excellent.If you could add the shiny effect to the main jet plane, it would look like an aircraft hit by lightening or what is better description flying via electricity.

I have noticed the rear lightening correction in the #23 but there is something wrong with it.I think its direction is unproper.I think you could remove these two lightenings that surrounded the second plane in #19 .The one which hit the main Me262 rudder you should modify in that way to be a continuation of the one under its fuselage ( simply cover it up with the Me262 fin and rudder.)

I like this new background and have set it up to where I can easily change out just the plane and name. In fact, in my photoshop file, I've already added 4 different fonts and about 10 different planes. I'm going with the first one and will periodically change them, depending on my mood.

Thoughts............

Attachments

• Mustang1.gif
    Mustang1.gif
    70.2 KB · Views: 100
  • Mustang2.gif
    Mustang2.gif
    79.2 KB · Views: 62,687
  • Mustang3.gif
    Mustang3.gif
    66 KB · Views: 368,808
Thank you Master Wurger. Here are a couple others.........

Attachments

• Mustang4.gif
    Mustang4.gif
    66.7 KB · Views: 85
  • Mustang5.gif
    Mustang5.gif
    74.2 KB · Views: 104
  • Mustang6.gif
    Mustang6.gif
    70.2 KB · Views: 97
For goodness' sake.. you have no mercy to me. :lol: Excellent !!!!!!! :thumbleft: :D :thumbright:

But why is the fourteen number on the Bf109 reversed ? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back