Apr 14, 2026 #1 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,254 38,762 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland I always create the kind of threads with my heavy heart ...
Apr 14, 2026 #3 buffnut453 Captain 8,664 15,291 Joined Jul 25, 2007 Location Shropshire, England Love it...but I'm still in shock. Thump was a rock star...I wish I'd met him in-person. He'll be sorely missed.
Love it...but I'm still in shock. Thump was a rock star...I wish I'd met him in-person. He'll be sorely missed.
Apr 14, 2026 #4 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,335 10,257 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk Fantastic Wojtek
Apr 14, 2026 #5 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,855 11,579 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com
Apr 14, 2026 #6 S Shortround6 Lieutenant General 24,900 18,833 Joined Jun 29, 2009 Location Central Florida Highlands We, as group, are diminished in many ways.
Apr 15, 2026 #7 T Bolt Colonel 14,256 4,814 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois Good work Wojtek