Thunder Over The Boardwalk

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks for sharing the pics Chris. Hope it wasn't a long walk back to your car. :)

It was hot, floated in my pool all afternoon with visiting family and watched the 172s fly into Monmouth Executive Airport in Wall Township. :)

TO

Cool! There were F-15's, F-16's, F-22's My favorite!! Also the US army Thunderbirds finished the show!

TO are you going to the WWII thing in West Milford?

My favorite was when the A-10, F-16 and Two P-51's flew in formation!!

sorry Njaco, B-17engineer didn't get your number before he left so he could not call you. sorry, next time. B-17engineer has some pic that are ok quality and i hope you had as much fun as we did.

Last edited:
dirkpitt289 can't wait to see the video because me and b-17engineer did not bring a carmera with a video recorder could anyone send me pics or video to remember this awesome day my email is: [email protected]

Thnks- adr32

- please message me before so i know to look under what email name-

Last edited:
I haven't gone through my camera yet. Its not the right camera for an event like this but I'll check it out tomorrow. I took a lot of video of the Thunderbirds. I look forward to seeing how they came out.

yeah, found out my camera is not too good for this kind of stuff.

Wheres the static displays??? :)

Here.....

Attachments

• airshow AC.jpg
    airshow AC.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 43
  • AirShow36.jpg
    AirShow36.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 40
  • AIRSHOW AC1.jpg
    AIRSHOW AC1.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 38