To upgrade the Forum to something better!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I am loving this 'debate' GT.
I have found your need to necessitate such a provoking discussion on a forum which is pridominatly used by a male audience quite intriguing. I would hazard a guess that you may have held more of a sinister intention in doing so.
Yet you sound almost astounded when certain members appear hostile to your comments.
I for one return to this site on numerous occasions because of the very points you have tried to degrade. I find the natural flow of 'chatter' on this forum it's strength over other forums, the conversations can transform from a stimulating debate to an outragious yet cleverly hysterical banter between several members. A form of escapism which I feel holds no loss of dignity on any part.

There are threads on this site which remain whole heartedly intrinsic to its title, whilst this area if the hub of friendly banter amongst people for whom the common thread remains 'planes'.
Perhaps you could start a thread with a topic you consider intellectually stimulating around a subject matter of personal interest to you.
Or simple one entitled 'Debates'.

I will not hold your view point against you, though i think your motives were to provoke hostility amungst the ranks. However, I shall leave you with a northern expression to mull over or debate further: -
You are a bit of a 'twat' aren't you?
;)
yours respectfully (on some level) Cripps

My thoughts entirely - you always find moany old gits whining about Off-Topic on every forum in existance. Sorry to say this GT, but you're falling into that catagory.

If you don't have a certain amount of Forum spam the whole thing shrivels up - seen it before on other forums. If the mods start getting fascistic on people - they leave! No more people - no more forum!

I think we have the balance pretty good here - it's not the Nanny state, but at the same time if someone kicks off, we have a variety of different tools and personalities to pacify those who would deviate from the path of rightiousness...... :twisted:

Personally, I like this place the way it is, but then that's just my opinion and no one really gives a shit what I think anyway. How the hell I ever became a moderator is anyone's guess, 'cuz I love to spam. :)

I just try to keep everyone from killing each other if I can. Other than that, yer on yer own as far as I'm concerned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back