To upgrade the Forum to something better!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yahoo for me as homepage ... 'cos ... well, I check my e-mails first thing. You don't like it you can fuck off, you fuck stick. Sorry ...got a little carried away.

GT. ... don't like it ... shove a red hot poker up your ass. Then tell me what it feels like 'cos I'm quite interested.

Plan_D........ I dont think your comments towards GT are necessary. We can disagree about anything while still being civil.

How do you know? He might enjoy it. To each his own. The first paragraph was actually directed at the homepage comments. When you're a Mod or Admin THEN you can tell me what is and isn't appropriate. Until then ... well, just don't try.

while we are on an admin-y type thread, perhaps its time to add in a couple more ranks? There is an almost 11000-post difference between plan_D and CC, but they're both on the same rank, even if CC is a mod.
Just a thought...

Well on some ofrums you have to possibility to title yourself as wish. I'd be... uhmm... I don't know...

I agree Joe. Once the sods at AOL get into your kit its like crabs, bloody hard to find them all, very irritating and not easy to shift.

Interesting replies from some of you!

This are some rules that I think would be an upgrade to the better for this Forum!

Discuss and debate, but do not argue.
Of course a discussion can become heated, but it is absolutely essential to remain civil. Try to present your case with proper arguments, and if you do not succeed in convincing the other party, simply agree to disagree. Our forum is built upon mutual respect. Violate that respect and you violate the very foundation our community is built on. Personal attack and insult is never allowed and will be acted upon accordingly depending upon the severity of the attack and insult.

Cannot solve an argument, take it off board
Sometimes an argument cannot be solved by means of discussion. When you reach that point you can either choose to stop participating or take it outside. When an argument becomes too personal, it doesn't contribute to the atmosphere of the forum. This forum is not a tool for personal axe grinding. Such continued behavior will be dealt with accordingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back