Top 5 computer games you've spend (too much) time with

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ArmA 2 (all expansions too) (PC)
Wings of Prey (PC)
Cliffs of Dover (PC)
War Thunder (PC)
Dishonored (PC)

oh, if we are going to go "long time ago"...then "chuck yeagers air combat"...actually wish they would remake that with todays graphics and flight models.

I forgot Leisure Suit Larry 2. Spend to much time on that one 20 years ago.

Leisure Suit Larry? I tried playing the first one on my newly bought $3000 IBM 386 25MHz machine with massive 1MB RAM and 20MB hard drive for hours. And I couldn't figure out WTF I was supposed to do. Just some doofus in a plaid suit walking around town encountering women and retailers with no plot nor meaningful interaction.

Wait a minute... epiphany!!! THAT'S FOOKING LIFE, INNIT!!!?!

My tastes change quite a bit over time

Rome Total War
Britannia Campaign
War In the South Pacific
Talonsoft East Front/West Front
Napoleon Total War

Ireally enjoyed Elite like Tomo, but havent seen it in years, and also enjoyed Civ. Another great "space" game came out some years later, had Mark Hammel in the cut scenes, but the name i forget right now

Computer games are fun, and easy because there are no rules really and no set up. Thet usually have some level of solitaire ability.

But most commercial computer games are fairly shallow and regulalry get things somewhat or (more usually) a lot wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back