Aug 12, 2012 #1 N nagoya_triangle Airman 42 0 Joined Jul 21, 2012 Location Bangkok/California I'm trying to set this as my signature, but after I load it I can't see it on my posts. Can anyone assist me? I see some large signatures, but I just want this Jake profile. Attachments jakeprofile.png 33.9 KB · Views: 324
I'm trying to set this as my signature, but after I load it I can't see it on my posts. Can anyone assist me? I see some large signatures, but I just want this Jake profile.
Aug 12, 2012 #2 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,304 38,811 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland How about now? Just post something here please. Attachments jakeprofile1.png 30.9 KB · Views: 320 jakeprofile2.png 34.2 KB · Views: 1,348 Last edited: Aug 12, 2012
Aug 12, 2012 Thread starter #3 N nagoya_triangle Airman 42 0 Joined Jul 21, 2012 Location Bangkok/California Thanks, seem to have got it! Do signatures stay with old posts?
Aug 12, 2012 #4 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,304 38,811 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland These had posted before you set your siggy could stay without it.
Aug 12, 2012 #6 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! I just made a new thread to reflect the changes and how to set a siggy. http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/signature-general-pics-upload/new-how-make-siggy-33663.html
I just made a new thread to reflect the changes and how to set a siggy. http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/signature-general-pics-upload/new-how-make-siggy-33663.html