What's your view on the program? Just to mention the bomber list, how can you make a top ten list where you have a WWI bomber and the B-2, or find the F-117 on the fighter list? Or am I missing the point?
If we are talking about the same show (shown on the Military Channel over here) I think it's based on the impact of whatever they are rating at the time it was in service. For the most part I agree with the lists, but there are a few times I disagreed. IIRC the WW1 bomber was British, but I felt the German Zeppelin Staaken's had a bigger impact.
If we are talking about the same show (shown on the Military Channel over here) I think it's based on the impact of whatever they are rating at the time it was in service. For the most part I agree with the lists, but there are a few times I disagreed. IIRC the WW1 bomber was British, but I felt the German Zeppelin Staaken's had a bigger impact.
This a listing of the "Top Ten ....." shows that the Military Channel has aired: Military Channel :: Top Ten
I find them entertaining but the way they are ranked is an attempt to quantify their impact by using several scales weighing the technological and/or tactical impact of the weapons. having said that I have argued with the TV on several occasions when watching these shows.