Twist in the Tale - Pick your ENEMY's Airforce!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Concorde247

Senior Airman
Ok Folks,

We've all had a go at picking our own airforce - Nows the time to try and pick 9 Aircraft for the opposition to your own airforces list. Again, there must be 1 trainer 1 transport Aircraft.

The rules are simple - The Aircraft MUST come from THREE different counties ( to cutdown any patriotic bias) , but they MUST have seen service in world war 2.

it can comprise of the worst aircraft around at the time, or decent machines to give the ones on your list a run for its money, or even a mixture of the two!

you cant just copy the list of YOUR airforce over as the enemy's and if you do put down all the worst aircraft around, it will show that you dont have the confidence in your own aircraft list to beat them!

Happy Listing!! :lol:

wow, one of my ideas has spawned 2 extra threads, i feel so proud...........

and do we have to have a trainer and transport?? or would that too obviously be copying :rolleyes:

the lancaster kicks ass said:
wow, one of my ideas has spawned 2 extra threads, i feel so proud...........

and do we have to have a trainer and transport?? or would that too obviously be copying :rolleyes:

I've changed the rules a bit -have another look :)

Alright well here goes my list and I want to have an airforce to fight against that is going to be a good fight so here we go:

Trainer: Henschel Hs-125
Fighter: Spitfire MX. XV
Night Fighter: Messerschmitt Me-110G
Heavy Bomber: Avro Lancaster
Medium Bomber: Heinkel He-111H
Intercepter: Messerschmitt Me-262
Transport: Douglas C-47
Ground Attack: Il-2 Sturmovick
Fighter: Messerschmitt Me-109G

Trainer: Tiger Moth
Fighter: Cr.42
Night-fighter: Mossie (every airforce needs one)
Heavy Bomber: B-17
Medium bomber: Lockheed Ventura
Interceptor: Me-163
Ground Attack: Junkers Ju-87
Carrier Fighter: Blackburn Roc
Carrier Bomber: Blackburn Skua
Light Bomber: Fairey Battle

I just realized you were supposed to have aircraft from 4 different countries and I did not, so I swapped out the transport with a C-47 and the Ground Attack Typhoon with a Il-2 Sturmovick.

I think my other one can take but it will be quite interesting and there will be pilots on both sides hitting the Hartmann numbers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back