Two in one (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well... I have performed a test in the Techincal Request section.
First of all I downloaded the archieve from Rapidshare site.It took me about 2minutes.Then I tested the rar file but there weren't any errors in that. Secondly I unzipped the file with my 7-Zip program and zipped it again as zip file.Then I have started a new thread in Technical Request section and uplaaded the zip file there.It took me a little bit more than four minutes.It was done without any problems.Then I clicked the EDIT button and then Go Adavanced.Using Manage Attachments button I got in the upload browser where I have removed the previous attachment and uploaded your rar file.I was waiting more than four minutes again and the file was uploaded as well.The next step was to save changes with Save Changes button.No problems so far. Finally I have downloaded the file onto my HDD and it took 4 minutes and 30 seconds to do it without any troubles.

Here you are the zip file .Try to download it onto your HDD and then in the Techical section.But you shouldn't have a problem with the rar file as well.

Attachments

• FISICA DEL VUELO_.zip
    10.1 MB · Views: 31
Last edited:
You are welcome. I have had a quite quick look at the files.I think these are interesting.The basic infos on aerodynamic and abilities of flying.Good find.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back