Two in one

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

VALENGO

Senior Airman
First: is possible add a button to download a complete thread? Many of them have nice pictures, or interesting discussions, but have dozens of pages!. I would found very useful a button labeled "download the whole thread", or something alike.

Second: I´m trying to upload an excellent flight manual (.rar, some 8 or 9 Mb) and the screen "uploading file" stays many time until it closes, anything wrong in the site or in my PC?

The data transmition is not determinated by how your computer is fast but by your internet connection and its speed of that.Most files here is JPG files ( pictures) and their sending is quite fast.If you look at their properties you will find out that these pics aren't too big in size (a few Kbs).But there is a difference when you want to upload/download files of size in Mb.That has to take some time to transmit a such big file.

Just a moment please...... I don't catch what you want to do? Could you expalin it again? Where is the big file?

Last edited:
So OK. I understand it. But could you tell me where you would like to upload the file ( to which one of sections here in the forum) ?

Last edited:
It is qite easy to post a link to any site as yuo noticed.This way of sharing infos is fast.But you have to know that many people cannot access a site for many reason so uploading for downloading is good as well.Because the forum parogram and the server have been changed recently errors can occur.That's way I have to ask you about a few details.
The section where you wanted to upload the file is known but could you tell me how you tried to do it and if there were any notifications of errors shown? Besides what kind ( type ) of a file is the one you tried to upload? I mean Pdf, JPG etc...

Last edited:
I have issuaed a test for uplading a big file in the Technical request section.Using Manage Attachments option I have uploaded a Pdf file of 9.25Mb in less than four minutes without any troubles.Here two shots of the uploading process, one during data transmition and the secon one after that.

Attachments

• uplading1.jpg
    uplading1.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 129
  • uplading1a.jpg
    uplading1a.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 134
The little screen ("uploading files") stays for a few minutes until appears inside it the advise that Internet cannot found the site (?) or simply freezes "ad aeternum". I tried to upload in this thread too and after ten minutes waiting nothing happened. Yesterday I uploaded something to another site without problems.

Of what type the file is? I mean PDF, JPG, GIF etc...

The files you just uploaded here are zip files with http adresses.You can post them as the text as well and all should be fine.
But what about the file you wanted to upload?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back