Your Activity -- Threads and Posts you're in (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Not an "issue" but how do I bestow a "like" on a post I like ...? And how /where do I set a parameter to display posts with latest/newest at the top ... as default setting across the site?

I miss the familiar former site design ..... I had no serious technical issues with the former site performance and have not experienced any benefits from the new incarnation .... but I know software evolves and Horse el Honcho has performance and cost issues that I am not privy to .... :). But for god's sake ... this new site need some sepia tones and aging spray ... :). Warm it up, please.

Not an "issue" but how do I bestow a "like" on a post I like ...? And how /where do I set a parameter to display posts with latest/newest at the top ... as default setting across the site?

I miss the familiar former site design ..... I had no serious technical issues with the former site performance and have not experienced any benefits from the new incarnation .... but I know software evolves and Horse el Honcho has performance and cost issues that I am not privy to .... :). But for god's sake ... this new site need some sepia tones and aging spray ... :). Warm it up, please.
there are a whole line of buttons for likes etc at the bottom of each post my friend.
bacon, like, dont like etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back