UK Teachers to stop teaching the Holocaust...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hello freebird,

The wall is indeed something very hard to understand – but I would tend to agree to it. The actual problem with the wall is the "prison" effect that it constitutes and the exploitation as such by the militants. Unfortunately the present Israeli government is also using this artificial barrier to execute an embargo and by defining the amount of needed supplies - solely on Israel's definition - it worsens the scenario.

If the wall would only separate/ partition towards the Israeli side, without an embargo it would be more "acceptable" towards a self protection need for Israel. Funny wise or paradox the Israeli industry relies on those cheap Palestine laborers from Gaza or Westbank, therefore the embargo or non passing issue actually hurts Israel's economy and off course increases poverty on the Palestinian side.

Solving the problem:

If at all, only by the US putting real pressure on the Israeli government, giving face to the Arab/Muslim world and forcing/convince the Arab governments to fight militants on their own behalf in their own countries. And in the end Israel would have to return about 40% of its present territory to the Palestinians. Such as Russia had no choice but to let Ukraine, Lithuania, Estonia and (don't know) 25 other provinces declare their independence.

Imagine the Serbs would have kicked out all others from former Yugoslavia and forced them to stay in refugee camps located in Austria and Greece. Later builds a wall around them, places an embargo on them and complains to the world about these Croatian/Slovenian/Bosnian, etc.etc. Lunatics, and murderers who constantly pose a threat to Serbian safety. And the US would fully back the Serbs because the others have sworn to eliminate the Serbs.

I think the only way to solve this problem would be to force the Serbs to return the territory or settle all these ex Yugoslav people (if they agree) to Canada, okay Australia.:)

On the other hand I would fully agree that the Western countries also make it very clear to Muslims living in our countries that they have to oblige to our culture and not we to them.

Regards
Kruska

Kruska what is your opinion on "the wall" {not Germany - the one in the occupied territories!} It seems to me like a "Berlin wall" type structure is the only way from keeping these two tribes from killing each other.

And on some points you are right about locating Israel there, {spark in a powder keg}, but the fact is that they are there now, do you think there is any solution to the problem?
It's a new Warsaw ghetto

It's a new Warsaw ghetto

Yes, that is what it basically comes down to, and gives the Muslim militants another reason/excuse to spread terror and receive applications for new gangmembers.

Regards
Kruska

Users who are viewing this thread

Back