UK Teachers to stop teaching the Holocaust...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hello Haztoys,

As I mentioned before, turning back history for 2600 years in order to find a place for the dispersed and holocaust Jews, doesn't make sense to me at all. If any one – especially – the US would have studied history they would have never supported this idiotic idea – good example = England the former mandate holder of Palestine refrained from its UN vote, very well knowing why.

However it happened. Presently only the US is strong enough to push both sides to an agreeable settlement and pushing does not include threatening Iran or attacking any surrounding Arab country.
Once an agreement is reached between Israel and Palestinians, money has to flow – if someone -besides Israel themselves- think that they would be in need for financial support, well the UN will control the cash, and if the rich Arab countries would not contribute into this cash box out of fear that the Israelis might get some bucks – well f..ck them, but the west and others would still have to pay in order to stabilize the situation.

On the other hand in regards to your "provoking" idea – :rolleyes: Arabs pay Israel - This idea is about as brilliant as me forwarding why shouldn't the Israelis take some of the billions of $ that Germany has paid and give a "nice-fat" share to the Palestinians.

Regards
Kruska

The only way it can be solved is by wiping out one side... and that doesn't mean wipe everyone over there out - just kill those who refuse to sit down and talk. :p

Hmmm.... well I thought 007 was just a fictional character...if not well plase by all means help youself to it:)

Regards
Kruska

Kruska ..You still never answer what I ask ..:rolleyes: .. The Med East is a pissing contest ..And I'm a fool for wasting time with this thread .. Good luck my friend ..I'm going to punt..

W. Bush going over to the Middle-East to accompany Tony Blair's mission would be amusing to watch. It would be fantastic if everyone could live in peace and harmony...I'm sure. And I know a lot of people think that it could be possible with the right words. But it's not possible... as long as there's humans there will be war... just face it. There's no such thing as right or wrong in conflict; there's the winner and the loser... and the quicker the West learns this and stops expending energy of stopping conflict the better. The only way it can be solved is by wiping out one side... and that doesn't mean wipe everyone over there out - just kill those who refuse to sit down and talk. :p

True words..As always plan-D

Of course 007 is real, Kruska. But Britain wouldn't waste the energies of a well dressed man on something as pityful as the Mid-East; he's got better things to do like stop global madmen with lasers, and 3 million megatone nuclear weapons based on the moon.

No, if Britain and America had any sense they'd just bomb the Mid-East flat...like the good old days. :twisted:

Kruska, it was several years ago and I'm not sure of the source. I just remember it was shown as an example of what was going on in the public schools in ME schools. And it wasn't just one source. I can try to google and see if its recorded anywhere but until I can back my post with the source I guess I have to eat my words. :(

I still have a hard time when ever its bash Israel time.

there have been many holocausts since the end of WW2 . Rwanda , Cambodia are 2 examples and may actually be worse

Man some times I wish you would drop the ball PD ...And be wrong for time to time ...But your right...

The Africa's are really going at ....And saying two maybe low...

not good...

Sad to say ...

Kruska, it was several years ago and I'm not sure of the source. I just remember it was shown as an example of what was going on in the public schools in ME schools. And it wasn't just one source. I can try to google and see if its recorded anywhere but until I can back my post with the source I guess I have to eat my words. :(

I still have a hard time when ever its bash Israel time.

I think nobody is bashing at Israel - neither am I - I just try to simply forward, that if Israel can't hide behind nuclear wepons and the US, the problem could be solved much easier and faster.

Regards
Kruska

Not claiming you are Kruska and sorry if it seems that way. I agree with most of what you posted but for me the scales are tipped for Israel. I find it hard to believe that Palestine would sit down a for a tea if Israel did those things you propose.

Palestine was always the home of Hamas. Hamas is a body that will never allow peace to break-out in the Middle East because if it does then it loses its reason for being therefore it must keep the war going to maintain its status amongst the Palestian people. If you watch, 90% of the time when Israel and Palestine come close to peace Hamas and and the other factions will deliberately strike at Israel to get a response. If Israel did nothing then Hamas would consider this an invitation to continue with even more elaborate schemes to destroy Israel. Hamas and some other factions in the Middle East don't forget have a goal that they have stated as wiping Israel from the face of the earth. What has changed is their potential ability to use a different method to achieve it in getting control of Palestine...

HealzDevo;Palestine was always the home of Hamas.

Maybe you do not know the history of Hamas. Try and check for example WIKI. Hamas only exists since 1967 (20 years after the PLO) and since 1987 as a military wing, since 1967 Hamas was only on social and humanitarian activities. Israel even supported Hamas because they wanted to use them as a lever agianst Yassir Arafats "Fatah". The reason for the Hamas to engage in military activites was due to the 2nd Intifada, - fight against Israels settler's policy in the Palestine refugee areas.

In the meantime the Hamas has emerged as the strongest movement and also the most militant organization - Thanks to Israels Hardliners -settlers policy starting in the mid 80th, and the PLO who acctually signed and declared its approval for Israels souvereignity in 1988 is now towards nowere, unless they would become even more radical then Hamas in order to take back power.

My partcipation on this thread is not about defining on who is worse, or who is rightfull, or who might be the nice guy. No it is simply forwarding the need to reach a settlement before something realy "big" happens.

But all I get to hear from most forum members is always a turning in circles by stating that Arab militants want to wipe out Israel, destroy it, push them back into the sea and so on..... Everybody already knows this - especially Israel, to solve the problem they need to negotiate - or as some members already forwarded one side needs to be exterminated.

So the US want to exterminate 800 million Muslims in order to help Israel?

Look at Libanon, since the UN troops are in again and patrolling the borders since now more then 6 month, have there been any cross border attacks?

Regards
Kruska

Kruska, believe me, I agree totally with you that negotiations would help a long way towards peace - only sane, rational way to stop violence. But, and I think many realize this and thats why they question your proposal, is that Hamas and all refuse to recognize Israel and therefore refuse to negotiate in any way. And thats a shame.

Kruska, believe me, I agree totally with you that negotiations would help a long way towards peace - only sane, rational way to stop violence. But, and I think many realize this and thats why they question your proposal, is that Hamas and all refuse to recognize Israel and therefore refuse to negotiate in any way. And thats a shame.

Yes agreed Niaco, but it should also be noted that not all Palestinians or Arabs are pro Hamas or as lunatic as other Jihad offsprings. So give the Arabs face - not war and make them understand that they - the Arabs - need to controll or eliminate the radical influence - which I believe they will do the moment that they can see that the US is not backing Israel without questions.

At least many Europeans or I see it that way

Regards
Kruska

But the fact remains that in the study about 90% of conflicts seem to stem from Arab attacks on Israel even going back to when Israel was founded. Okay Israel may have given them a bloody nose a lot of times but it was the Arabs who carried out the same attacks and who are now attempting to destroy Israel by remote methods. You are simply not understanding Kruska that we have seen this time and again where the Palestinians and Arabs have had concessions made for them and it does no good. If the US backs off this will actually have the effect of allowing the Arabs to find a way of finishing the job. Instead of leading to lasting peace it will actually lead to an even bigger war letting Israel go it alone against the Arabs. The Arabs have shown themselves to have had plenty of time to do something about the radical elements and yet we don't seem to see very many results for their potential spin on how much effort Arab states like United Arab Emirates are supposedly putting in to doing something about the radical elements there...

One can blame the Arabs – Palestinians – as much as one wants' to. Fact is they were robbed and pushed of their land because of the US backed UN resolution in 1947/48.
Israel would never agree to give back 40% of its present territory, unless the US would threaten to cut down there support towards Israel. Until then the Palestinians and most Arab and Muslim countries will support ongoing actions against Israel and the US and its western allies.
To offer the Palestinians 5% of the territory sure is not a serious attempt at all by Israel to solve the situation; it is purely for the show of good will.
So much for politics and the respective governments.

I have met many Arabs and Israeli – both are nice, decent people, love to do jokes, have fun and make a good living – just like me. So change the attitude of the governments and give the majority of the people a chance for a better live. It is the US government that could put pressure on the respective governments, but no they got nothing better to do then openly and solely support the Israeli government and threaten the Arab and Muslim governments.

In return the Muslim governments need to show or even provide support to the radical factions in order not to lose control over their countries, which results in making the fanatics even stronger. Those who do not - see the PLO, will loose the majority or election to the radicals - Hamas.

The US was the main culprit to support the founding of Israel in 1947/8, they did not take the total objections of all surrounding Muslim countries into account, or even bothered about other peoples, countries objections.
They could use the same attitude to force Israel to acknowledge an independent Palestine with 40% of the original territory. – why care about one countries objections, if before they couldn't be bothered about 11 countries objecting their idea?

So if one likes it or not, it will always come back to just one thing, the lunatic – blind and totally irresponsible idea of the US and its followers to place a Jewish state in the middle of a Muslim world in 1947/48.

Last and most important, this world is about $$$ - lifestyle-making a decent living. Settle the political issue and provide the basis for making $$$ for everyone, and who wants to get killed for some religious or political cause.
Germany only got Hitler, because the decision was between $$$ and communism. Hitler offered the $$$ view so he got elected by 34% and as such became strongest single party to start his game. Hitler was never elected by a majority who actually believed or agreed to his idiotic racial doctrines.
And the Palestinians or Arabs would vote in majority for the $$$ and not racial or religious doctrines. but since nobody offers them $$$, or provides the basis to get a view on some $$$, well......:bazooka: :headbang: :violent3: :leftfighter5: :rightfighter7:

Regards
Kruska

The US was the main culprit to support the founding of Israel in 1947/8, they did not take the total objections of all surrounding Muslim countries into account, or even bothered about other peoples, countries objections.
They could use the same attitude to force Israel to acknowledge an independent Palestine with 40% of the original territory. – why care about one countries objections, if before they couldn't be bothered about 11 countries objecting their idea?

So if one likes it or not, it will always come back to just one thing, the lunatic – blind and totally irresponsible idea of the US and its followers to place a Jewish state in the middle of a Muslim world in 1947/48.

Regards
Kruska

Kruska what is your opinion on "the wall" {not Germany - the one in the occupied territories!} It seems to me like a "Berlin wall" type structure is the only way from keeping these two tribes from killing each other.

And on some points you are right about locating Israel there, {spark in a powder keg}, but the fact is that they are there now, do you think there is any solution to the problem?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back