UK Teachers to stop teaching the Holocaust...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Oh boy, i think the next chancellor candidate of "Die Linke" is among us.:lol:

That is really big news, the majority of people who know my political views keep telling me that I am conservative and racist and right wing - depending on the issue.
So you must be very, very extreme right :)

I am sure "after reading your opinions" that if you would have been born as a Palestinian in "lovely" Gaza, you would be already a ISLAMIC HERO who's photo would be framed behind glass with stiched Islamic phrases on it. :rolleyes:

Regards
Kruska

kruska...Tell use why we the west has to pump billion in to Palestine's ..When the Medal East has some of the richest country in the world...Why...???

Its always killed me how they have some of the poor's and richest people in the world ...And countrys like Saudi Arabia have all this money to put up these big hotels...But let the country around them live so poor ..Then point fingers at the west ..And blame there wars on the west that started when time be gain..And in the US's case was not even a countrys when the wars started...

If a peacefull settlement could be reached in regards to an independent Palestine state, off course the wealthy Arab States would have to contribute just as much as the western states. That would be part of an over all agreement.
And it would make more sense then spending these billions on military hardware which do not help to settle the problem at all.

The Muslims blame the USA since 1947 and I would say that in this time the USA actually allready existet since almost 170 years.

Let me put a question to you; why is it, that the US have "only" supported Israel since 1947? because it was their fantastic idea?

The only time the USA ever interfered against Israel was Yom Kippur when they got aware that Israel had launched nuclear weapon carrying a/c flying towards Arab capital cities and -(likely one towards Germany)-?
Egypt was only supported in order to get out the Russians. Saudi Arabia, Kuweit and the UAE, well I think everybody knows why.

Iran was the only country besides Turkey that borderd to the south east of NATO and Israel always complained in agony at the US for getting too friendly with Iran.

Who controls or has such a tremendous influence on the government of the USA in order to be so one sided?

Well let's see if after the last sentence KK still thinks me being a leftist. :shock:

Anyway, if the US keeps its present direction it will cause a "big" bang sooner or later. The only way to avoid this is either kill all Arabs and Muslims, or kill all Israeli + Muslims, or bang those fu...ers heads and force them to negotiate - Israel will only be willing to negotiate once they are aware that the US will not back them anymore through billions of $$ in military and economic aid.

Regards
Kruska

Kruska, 2 points.

1. I can think of one reason for the US to be involved since 1947. What country has the largest population of jews since WWII? That might be one answer.

2. I think that what is being lost and only jumped around here is that Western ideas of conflict and resolution I don't think apply because we haven't figured out how to address the one problem - a lot of this is an issue of faith and religion. I know of no way (except cult indoctrination) that you can change ones faith. Hard core religious beliefs are difficult if not impossible to overcome.

and Haz has a good point. Why are they parking their Mercedes in tents?

If a peacefull settlement could be reached in regards to an independent Palestine state, off course the wealthy Arab States would have to contribute just as much as the western states. That would be part of an over all agreement.
And it would make more sense then spending these billions on military hardware which do not help to settle the problem at all.

The Muslims blame the USA since 1947 and I would say that in this time the USA actually allready existet since almost 170 years.

Let me put a question to you; why is it, that the US have "only" supported Israel since 1947? because it was their fantastic idea?

The only time the USA ever interfered against Israel was Yom Kippur when they got aware that Israel had launched nuclear weapon carrying a/c flying towards Arab capital cities and -(likely one towards Germany)-?
Egypt was only supported in order to get out the Russians. Saudi Arabia, Kuweit and the UAE, well I think everybody knows why.

Iran was the only country besides Turkey that borderd to the south east of NATO and Israel always complained in agony at the US for getting too friendly with Iran.

Who controls or has such a tremendous influence on the government of the USA in order to be so one sided?

Well let's see if after the last sentence KK still thinks me being a leftist. :shock:

Anyway, if the US keeps its present direction it will cause a "big" bang sooner or later. The only way to avoid this is either kill all Arabs and Muslims, or kill all Israeli + Muslims, or bang those fu...ers heads and force them to negotiate - Israel will only be willing to negotiate once they are aware that the US will not back them anymore through billions of $$ in military and economic aid.

Regards
Kruska

Kruska

Why is it you always turn statements around and not answer back when your ship gets sunk...You said .."The US and Europe should give billion.." Not a word on the Arabs ..And in this post your ship got sunk ..So you bring up the Arabs ..You feel the west is the problem there and should pay all the bill ..Like alot of the world..:rolleyes: ..You never answered the point that the Palestinian have no intention of peace and working it out with the Israeli's ...They will not stop at just land and nether will the Arab world ...Until the Israeli's are exterminated...Just as the Nazis were trying to do to the Jews.. So it would be OK to support the Nazi...?????...The US will not support the Palestinians until they say that Israel has a right to have a country in that part of the world..Most of the Arab world does not feel the Jews should be there...Hows the Palestinian fight song goes..."we will push Israel into the sea"...The Palestinians have land..But they want ALL the land..And no I do not think that Israels a saints...But they have a right to a peace of land in that part of the world as do the Palestinians...Google "Palestinian school map" Kruska do it..And then till me why its OK for the Palestinians to teach the kids this way..?..Sort of like the Japanese teaching there kids that they never did what they did in WW11.....There maps that show and teach their kids do not show the Israel is even there..

And The US is the one that pushed the Israels to give back the land from the two wars that the Arabs started and Israel won...Why do country start a war get their but kicked then say we were victims now give us back what we lost..

The one key to peace over there is Israels right to be there..Until the Arabs and the Palestinians do this America will support them...And should ...

And on the big bang...Trust me Bro ...I'm all for America giving up on that part of the world... And most Americans feel the same way... We give more to the Arab world then anyone...

Supporting the Palestinians would be like supporting the Nazi's ..A group of people who want to wipe out a nother group to the point there no longer on the plant...And as not all Germans were Nazi's and not all Palestinians are kills ..But as in Germany at the time the good people let it happen..

Kruska

Why is it you always turn statements around and not answer back when your ship gets sunk...You said .."The US and Europe should give billion.." Not a word on the Arabs ..And in this post your ship got sunk ..So you bring up the Arabs ..You feel the west is the problem there ......

Hello Haztoys,

Please don't give me this sh..t about "always turning my statements" So far I have "never" turned my statements.

I simply didn't deem it necessary to mention every country, because the US, the Jews and Europe caused this problem - not the Arabs - not the Muslims.
Since the whole world however is interested to solve this problem, even China, India and other UN members would/should be willing to forward financial support to stabalize this peace effort.

In contra to you, I am very well aware that Saudi Arabia and the UAE have already contributed a couple of billion $$ into Gaza, but it wasn't enough and half of it the Israeli's have already blown up in the meantime.

Now if I would be Israeli, I would not have returned the conquered territory - since it adds significantly to my security - since I would be aware that the Arabs are never going to accept the state of Israel unless the Palestinians would agree to it.
So being Israel I would have to settle with the Palestinians first above all others and not heat up the blind USA towards Iran.

Quote: Supporting the Palestinians would be like supporting the Nazi's ..

Sorry to say, but you really seem to have no Idea about the Nazi cause (what do they actually teach about the holocaust in US schools?) and the Palestinian cause, just like most members of your government.

Anyway I do not intend to get heated up with forum members because of some lunatic Jews and Arabs and a USA that is presently doing its best to fully unstabalize this totally fu....ed up part of our planet.

So with your permission I hereby rest my case.

Regards
Kruska

Kruska, 2 points.

1. I can think of one reason for the US to be involved since 1947. What country has the largest population of jews since WWII? That might be one answer.

Thank you for saying that :)

2. I think that what is being lost and only jumped around here is that Western ideas of conflict and resolution I don't think apply because we haven't figured out how to address the one problem - a lot of this is an issue of faith and religion. I know of no way (except cult indoctrination) that you can change ones faith. Hard core religious beliefs are difficult if not impossible to overcome.

Force Israel to negotiate on even terms and the problem will be solved, that is my opinion.

and Haz has a good point. Why are they parking their Mercedes in tents?

Because they need the air conditioned garages for their camels :)

Regards
Kruska

the Palestinian have no intention of peace and working it out with the Israeli's ...They will not stop at just land and nether will the Arab world ...Until the Israeli's are exterminated...Just as the Nazis were trying to do to the Jews.. So it would be OK to support the Nazi...?????.

There are three main groups of Palestinians.

Those that remained in Israel in 1948 and, eventually, were granted full Israeli citizenship.

Those that live under Israeli military occupation in the West Bank and Gaza.

Those that live in other countries, frequently in refugee camps.

Terrorism is concentrated overwhelmingly amongst those living under military occupation in the West Bank and Gaza, with some support from those living in other countries as refugees.

Tellingly, those Palestinians who have been granted rights by Israel are not involved in terrorism.

How does that fit the theory that the Palestinians want the destruction of Israel?

The Palestinians have land..But they want ALL the land

The only land the Palestinians have is under Israeli military occupation. 40% of the West Bank has been reserved for Jewish settlement, and the restrictions on Palestinian life have been increased to provide for the Jewish settlers.

And no I do not think that Israels a saints...But they have a right to a peace of land in that part of the world as do the Palestinians...Google "Palestinian school map" Kruska do it..And then till me why its OK for the Palestinians to teach the kids this way..?

If you look at the source of the stories, you will find they all come from one of 2 sources, the Israeli government or Palestinian Media Watch/ Center for Monitoring the Impact of Peace, both groups set up by a man called Itamar Marcus. Marcus is a right wing Israeli settler who has worked for Benjamin Netanyahu, the former Israeli prime minister.

Neither of these is an impartial source.

What neither will tell you is that the Palestinian text books they are criticising are the old, pre Palestinian Authority books from Jordan and Egypt, that Israel used in Palestinian schools during the occupation (and last time I looked, still does in East Jerusalem).

For a more impartial study on Palestinian schooling, see DEMOCRACY, HISTORY, AND THE CONTEST OVER THE PALESTINIAN CURRICULUM

And what the Israeli pressure groups on the internet never give you is the other side of the story. Whilst they complain the Palestinians show only "Palestine", with no Israel, Israeli textbooks show only Israel, with the West Bank and Gaza an integral part of the state of Israel. See for example PM Olmert backs Tamir proposal to add Green Line to textbooks - Haaretz - Israel News

Whilst the education minister was calling for that to change, I don't think it has yet.

Hop, I don't think Israeli schools have programs with the message to kill the palestinians as I have seen in arab schools. And I don't see foreign teachers being arrested for teaching about Jesus Christ or naming a teddy bear Moses and threatened with death.

I constantly see a culture of hatred from the palestininas and arab nations. Not so much among Israel.

Hello Njaco,

Off course I would not dispute that "some" lunatic Moslem groups teach to kill Jews, but it would be wrong to translate this on all Moslems.
In Israel they certainly do not teach it, but unfortunately they (Army) exercise it everyday. As you know the Semite tribe's (Jews and Palestinians) have a saying: Eye for an Eye, tooth for a tooth. So whenever Palestinians or Israeli's strike they need to exercise vengeance = it's their tribal code.

As Hop (a very good post) has already pointed out, where Israel is treating the Palestinians or Moslems correctly there is no trouble. Israel was given 56% of the British mandate Palestine in 1947 by the UN despite only representing 30% of the total population. After the first Arab-Israeli war (were the Palestinians as such didn't even participate) in 1948 Israel took over 100%.

As a consequence for loosing the war, the Arab country forced out about 700,000 Jews from their countries to Israel, and in turn the Israeli's forced out about 700,000 Palestinians. (Who as I stated before never fought against Israel – excluding small bands of "freedom fighters" such as Israel was using against the British and Palestinians before independence in 1948.

In the past years Israel has offered the Palestinians an autonomous territory of less then 5% of the total former Palestine – would you accept that as a Palestinian? And as you know autonomous is not independent.

As I tried to point out in my posts many times, BOTH Israeli's and Palestinians are the same breed, BOTH have their share on Lunatics, but it is wrong just to simply blame the Arabs/Muslims for everything, even wage and threaten them with war, and at the same time openly support ONLY Israel.

And in this matter Europe and the USA have a different viewpoint.

Regards
Kruska

Well, I guess we have two different views although I do agree that there is enough blame to go all around. And like I said, I'm not very knowledgable but some of what I do know, I just don't understand why.

I would not dispute that "some" lunatic Moslem groups teach to kill Jews

This isn't some group when its being taught in the public schools and is on children's TV shows.

This isn't some group when its being taught in the public schools and is on children's TV shows.

Hello Njaco,

may I ask in which public Arab school or childrens TV show have you seen this?

Regards
Kruska

After believing that I could work out who was right or wrong I have come to the conclusion that the Middle East is still in the 12th Century. It's nothing to do with oil, religion, revenge or any of that - it's simply tribal. The same applies to gangs, cults, extremist groups and all that. And it's the same in a lot of African nations that are riddled with "Civil War". You can't stop the violence over there because there's no real reason for them to be fighting;

True enough.....
Perhaps after he leaves office Bush can be the elder statesman {like Blair} and go to the Middle East, quote some passeges from the Koran about how they should all live together in peace happiness .... :rolleyes:

It all belonged to Britain anyway! :p

Bl**dy god-forsaken uninhabitable desert! They can't even play cricket or drink proper tea, what use are these people anyways? :eek:

W. Bush going over to the Middle-East to accompany Tony Blair's mission would be amusing to watch. It would be fantastic if everyone could live in peace and harmony...I'm sure. And I know a lot of people think that it could be possible with the right words. But it's not possible... as long as there's humans there will be war... just face it. There's no such thing as right or wrong in conflict; there's the winner and the loser... and the quicker the West learns this and stops expending energy of stopping conflict the better. The only way it can be solved is by wiping out one side... and that doesn't mean wipe everyone over there out - just kill those who refuse to sit down and talk. :p

Hop, I don't think Israeli schools have programs with the message to kill the palestinians as I have seen in arab schools. And I don't see foreign teachers being arrested for teaching about Jesus Christ or naming a teddy bear Moses and threatened with death.

I constantly see a culture of hatred from the palestininas and arab nations. Not so much among Israel.

And when Palestinians as a country and people go to vote for new government who gets voted in power?? ...Hamas and Fatah ..This was a vote of the people ..That took a majority of the people..A none terrorist group...Now tale me that the majority of the Palestinians are not about hate..That would be like a country majority voting in the Nazi party ..Stalin into power..or the American KKK...The Arab world let the Al-Qaida new report there hate...

But the West is one sided........:rolleyes: ...( I do read Al-Qaida ..We all should ...Do the Arab world real by there BS...They have backed off there pro kill the west and push Israel in to the sea..Thats good)

Kruska... Why is it not ok for the Arabs and Palestinians to not recognize Israel's right to have land in that part of the world...And you say that the US should help the Palestinian as much as the Israels and not be so one sided..Then the Arab world should give there time money and backing to Israel...Right..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back