Unofficial Bf 109-x GB: 1/48 Bf 109G-6 (Pt.2)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Happy New Year all. Last night's progress, bend, roll, bend, bend, ad nauseum.

IMG_0003.JPG

#3 shows where the tiny hole needed to be drilled. I'm not going to try and straighten this anymore as past experience shows that even PE is fragile if played with too much. #1&2 Anyone who has build the Eduard 109 kits know about that wonderful clear part that represents the fuel line; I used it on the first 109 of this duo combo kit. In the instructions it looks like you use it again as there is another on the clear sprue but when I looked closer at the resin part below I saw that it was already molded in place. You need to paint the piping (1) yellow and add a clear resin part at (2). Why, Eduard, why?

IMG_0004.JPG

#3 shows where the tiny hole needed to be drilled. I'm not going to try and straighten this anymore as past experience shows that even PE is fragile if played with too much. #1&2 Anyone who has build the Eduard 109 kits know about that wonderful clear part that represents the fuel line; I used it on the first 109 of this duo combo kit. In the instructions it looks like you use it again as there is another on the clear sprue but when I looked closer at the resin part below I saw that it was already molded in place. You need to paint the piping (1) yellow and add a clear resin part at (2). Why, Eduard, why?

Sort of being over helpful. Nice detail though. :thumbright::D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back