Upload your current wallpaper (continued)

evangilder

"Shooter"
19,035
214
Joined
Sep 17, 2004
Location
Moorpark, CA
Website
www.vg-photo.com
They are. I see them in antique stores now going for high prices. Now I wish I had kept mine, and bought a few others!
 
Back on wallpapers, heres what I have right now.......
 

Attachments

  • 1_357.jpg
    1_357.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 1,972
That is a nice shot!
 
mine's better..........
 
If anything, it should be the body roll... :wink:


CC, is that the 'Ring?
 
No this is the ring...

*insert picture of arse here*

Lanc, that was a lucky guess :wink:

Heres my lastest exploit in my Audi Nuvolari...
 

Attachments

  • img0009_133.jpg
    img0009_133.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 1,868
Nice, what plane is it?
 
BREAKING NEWS: Unidentified flying object discovered in Gran Turismo 4! Driver of the CLK GTR says it was just a cone he hit whilst doing a 360 degree spin at 280mph, but French Scientists insist it is a German Secret Project, and are duly preparing for another invasion.
 

Attachments

  • ufo2_602.jpg
    ufo2_602.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 1,807
  • ufo1_109.jpg
    ufo1_109.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 1,809
The F-15 and Mig-29 pics are cool! :cool:
So cool, I've stolen them. :evil4:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back