V1 detonated in Kruisland (Netherlands)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Marcel

rotartsinimdA
Staff
Admin
Mod
Sep 19, 2006
Dordrecht
www.redbeatband.nl
Sorry for the google translate, guys:
(source View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbifnFzQ3fw

Oh boy! Thanks Marcel. Glad no one was hurt.

By the way, what are the dates for your visit to the states?

Hi Vick,

I'll be there the first weekend of May. I'll be in boston from monday 28th of April and will be at Chris' place on May 2nd, leaving in the evening of May 4th.

BTW, tried to pm you but your inbox is full

Last edited:
Wow, it wasn't but a few weeks ago that a large RAF bomb was found in central Germany, a 'cookie' from the radio description. amd prior to that a poor excavator operator and crew got it too.

Mmm the 6th vid after, Don Juan the boar, ...he's going for more.... lol

Oh, 20 years ago they still found a number here. But it's quite rare nowadays. I guess this one was en route to antwerp. It's found right between Thorlifter's current residence and mine

Maybe it was a stealth version ............... or an environmentally friendly model, designed to cause damage, but not break any noise abatement regulations ........

Do we dare hope for a V2 next, somewhere.....

Not if it means you live next to a ton of explosive! My teenage home in London had a lost bomb in one of the street's gardens. A Ju88 dropped 4 when chased and there were only 3 explosions. Probably about 250 kilos I would think and still under someone's bushes.

Users who are viewing this thread