Valient-WW2 Film 'any' old film talk

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Jeez I love you lot, just got back and some things don't change, I have just read through that little lot.... Lancs is horny????? listen to you 'all' , you just make me smile.
For the record Lancs...my daughter is 16 and everyone says she is 'Stunning' and yes we visit Plymouth each year and will be down there this year at some point, she is also witty and clever. BUT and it's a biggy mate.... she thinks the male of the species is a tad weak and pathetic..... she would use you and abuse you.....hang on a minute...just the way man like um from my observations ( I need to take lessons ;) ).
:rolleyes:
I can't wait for the 'Hitchhickers' and 'Star Wars'....... I remember reading the Guide to the galaxy when I was growing up ( in my 20s 30s...hee hee) so i hope they do it justice.
As for Star Wars>>>>>>Last one......awwww! OR will there be a pre pre prequil...ummm! sperm wars... who could play the sperm and who the egg? ( I do really worry about myself at times).
I have been watching a few videos whilst on my time away from 'men, alchohol and the internet' , one vid I watched was '21 Grams' anyone seen that..... weird yet captivating. The moment you pass away you loose( in weight) 21 grams, crazy hun....some say it is the weight of your soul?! Anyone seen any vids worth a watch? ?

I saw that on Sunday - very good, but very nasty if you know what I mean. What amazed me was that the guy kept smoking!!!!!! That's just out of order.

:shock:

cripps, you wouldn't be trying to set me up with your 16 year old daughter would you?? what would Mrs. Lancaster kicks ass say?? (and yes she does exist les....)

(and no that's not her real name NS)

So you still on the weeds then Med I take it (bad boy :( ) clever film, captivating.

Lancs...what the foot rot are you talking about? Have you got a women now hunny? Turn mi back for three weeks and thats what you get :lol: :rolleyes: .
Jeez mate....NO WAY would I ever set anyone up with my daughter. She has many plans and young men do not feature into any of them. She is wise beyond her years ( she is wise beyond my years even).

Anyone seen any DVDs worth a watch?>>>> for those April shower nights in?

Medvedya said:
Well, it's still in pre-production, but 'Dog Soldiers II - Fresh Meat' sounds as if it will be a laugh.

Yeah, the original Dog Soldiers was pretty funny. :lol:

I saw an advert the other day for a film about Hitler, or something, whats it called?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back