Very well put together web site

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You must be one of the new models. :rolleyes:

plan_D said:
Admit it, Crips. You like the touch of a younger man. ;)

I will consult my memory (takes time, with being soooo old and it has been such a long time) and get back to you on that.

Here's a story for ya Plan_D...... the last guy I arranged a date with... I got all dressed up for him, he thought he was on a 'promise', but I had a very sharp object in my back to chop off his pride and joy......... trust me he deserved it and trust me (back then) I would have gone through with it.
Maybe the gods were with me, as he hurt his back and didn't turn up. Other wise I would be typing this from my cell :evil:

So hon, the touch of any man reguardless of age, would have to be a tad special mate unless he liked hospital food that is;) :rolleyes:

But hey.... I'm worth the challenge :lol: and at my age hon.... most men ARE younger ;)

I like a challenge! And if you're below 50 and above 16, I'm game. :lol:
You'd be surprised how much of a gentleman I can be. It's just that it's not too often I need to be polite and nice to get laid. I live in Doncaster...that says it all.

You've never been to Doncaster!?! I envy you.

And no I haven't seen it.

Doncaster is not far from Sheffield, yep in the North. They make people very outspoken in the North (Can you tell, PD isnt too shy is he).

Well Plan, not sure if you are brave, stupid or drunk, but either way 'Cheers hon' it was the most normal thing anyone has said to me in seven months and it made me chuckle :oops: So thank you.

It is nice to know you would be polite first, most Mancs lads dont even bother with the polite bit first. Are you also trained to say Thank you !?

Quite some age range you put out there, how many beers does it take for everyone to look the same???? careful hon one night you could find CCs lovely legs brushing up against you :shock:

As the lovely Crippen pointed out, it's "up north" - it's the rail center of the north to be precise.

It's no trouble, I enjoy givin' anyone a laugh even at my own expense. And oh yes, I am polite first and foremost. Please, thank you, ladies first. It's just that I soon lose that when around the wonderful creations Doncaster brings towards me "Up for a shag, love!?" - erh, not with you thanks, I'm not THAT drunk.

'Ey, 'ey, 'ey, age is no object. It's the lady stood in front that matters. To the Trilogy where they don't ask for proof of age and neither do I!

Boy, that's gonna get me in some trouble one day.

plan_D said:
Boy, that's gonna get me in some trouble one day.
It sure as hell will Plan. Hey you could play life safe, but I get the feeling you would be bored to tears doing that. Much like myself.

Doncaster it's the rail center of the north to be precise. Is it?
when did that happen and what else dont I know? :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back