Very well put together web site

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

We're just one big happy dysfunctional family, track. :thumbright:

lesofprimus said:
cuz my PC is running winXP on 32mb ram.
Jesus Freakin' Christ!!!! I thought I was bad runnin XP on a 755Mhz/128Mb machine....

Well I got also 755MHz but only 32mb ram and the xp's worked fine until I installed several proggies, like PSP8.0, SpySweeper, MicrogRafx Windows Draw, EAW... Now it's usable only for surfing, sometimes, when the pc has a good day, I'm able to work in the painshop... :lol: I have to reinstall the good ole 98's

Pips, here you go the Spit in original:

spit.jpg

Thanks grandpapa, if you mean the one in my siggy, I took that one at the Camarillo Air Show last August. We had 2 B-25s there last year. I hope we have them both there this year. Incidentally, the museum where I volunteer is restoring the only surviving PB-J (Navy version of the B-25). It should be another couple of years and it will be ready.

I could post some more shots of the 2 B-25s if you are interested. I also have some video clips I shot of them last year.

Yes I would like to see the shots. The clips though I would not be able to view.. old puter just aint got what it takes.
Talkin about Navy though, I served on the Bon Homme Richard in the Gulf of Tonkin. At the end of our tour on line, Squadron Va 125 flew off the last remaining Spads an AD's, and as far as I know they were sent to the Smithsonian and are or were on display there.

Welcome aboard. Here are some shots of the Mitchell for you.

Attachments

• heavenlybody4_342.jpg
    heavenlybody4_342.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 296
  • heavenlybody3_316.jpg
    heavenlybody3_316.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 298
  • heavenlybody2_185.jpg
    heavenlybody2_185.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 297
  • heavenlybody_969.jpg
    heavenlybody_969.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 292
  • execsweet_143.jpg
    execsweet_143.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 299
  • 0mitchell6_923.jpg
    0mitchell6_923.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 300
  • 0mitchell2_132.jpg
    0mitchell2_132.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 296
  • 0mitchell15_936.jpg
    0mitchell15_936.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 295
  • 0mitchell13_158.jpg
    0mitchell13_158.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 291
  • 0mitchell_105.jpg
    0mitchell_105.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 302
Nice pics Evan.... very nice!

Hi Gramps! does this mean you may be older than me.... woohoo!!!
I came here looking for men.... I didn't find any :rolleyes: but got chatting with the boys (thought they might have an uncle or older brother stashed away somewhere ;) ).

shhh! I really came here to ask a question about the Lancaster... but gotta keep the facade up 8)

Welcome hon.

Admit it, Crips. You like the touch of a younger man. ;)

How would it be in a paedophile kind of way, when I said man? In the English law technically you can all be a man when 18. Man refers to adult male, 18 and over.

plan_D said:
How would it be in a paedophile kind of way, when I said man? In the English law technically you can all be a man when 18. Man refers to adult male, 18 and over.

Grandparents, parents, aunties, uncles etc have given me the term "Young Man" for as long as I can remember ;)

In my dads workshop when he had some excess wood, fenceposts and nails left over from a fence he'd just put up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back