Vid Clips from lesofprimus.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

More...

Attachments

• bike_tumble_917.wmv
    478.9 KB · Views: 60
  • cliff_jeep_crash_141.wmv
    257.7 KB · Views: 75
  • espn_wipeouts_cool_154.wmv
    2.8 MB · Views: 64
  • fainting_101_198.wmv
    4.1 MB · Views: 41
  • go_carts_151.wmv
    3 MB · Views: 45
  • kite_moron_116.wmv
    788.7 KB · Views: 39
  • lion_hunt_goes_bad_660.wmv
    3.2 MB · Views: 66
  • mountain_bike_fall_328.wmv
    1.6 MB · Views: 71
  • mullenopinion_153.wmv
    10.4 MB · Views: 42
  • surfing_big_tow_in_wave_101.wmv
    2.5 MB · Views: 46
some good stuff, although i believe the lion one and the kite one you posted before, some of them karting and motocross ones ones were nasty! and that had to hurt coming down them stairs, did he mean to ride down them or turn away/stop??

More...

Attachments

• brutal_car_crash_explosion_197.wmv
    1.1 MB · Views: 64
  • dry_ice_bomb_228.wmv
    2.6 MB · Views: 40
  • landslide_214.wmv
    1.2 MB · Views: 42
  • london_bombs_185.wmv
    480.9 KB · Views: 54
  • lucky_tree_570.wmv
    294.5 KB · Views: 55
  • parachute_doublefail_185.wmv
    1.8 MB · Views: 69
  • piranhas_138.wmv
    4.9 MB · Views: 59
I'll tell ya Wayne, when it happened to me, when my reserve failed to completely deploy, I thought I was going to die.... I even said goodbye to my wife and son at about 400 feet... It was one, if not the most frightening experience of my life....

You know what I did the next day??? Jumped 3 more times....

I have 117 jumps to my credit.

Many of them were from a DC3. First time I jumped from one of those planes, I found out I had some oil splots on my face. Noone really tells you about the oil that is thrown out by the radial engines!!!

One time my main failed to deploy. In the few seconds between My cutaway of the main and deployment of the reserve, it was a surreal world. Everything moving in slow motion, my vision was super clear, every detail seen and processed. Then the reserve opened with a thump and I felt like someone hot me with a bat. Reserve chutes are designed to open fast and hard.

"If that chute dont blossom round, I'll be the first one to the ground......If that chute dont blossom wide, I'll be a splat on the country side"

And when that happens I'll be the one calling the clean-up crew, coz there ain't no way I'll be jumping out of an airplane door unless it's rolled to a full stop on Terra Firma.:thumbleft:

I know the area you are talking about syscom. I think I will keep my happy ass inside the plane, unless of course, the wing pops off or something catastrophic like that.

I could not imagine the feeling when that main chute doesn't do what it's supposed to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back