'Videos of the Day' an ongoing thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Another clip from the sequence - sorry about the line across the top, shows that there can be faults with video tapes too... don't get these kind of faults with DVD (just different ones).

Attachments

• harriers1_142.wmv
    9.8 MB · Views: 46
Continuing the Harrier doc - more footage of the development and use of the mean machine and other less successful VTOL approaches.

Attachments

• harriers2_979.wmv
    9.1 MB · Views: 52
Last in this sequence for now shows some more highlights from development. Some more crashes in the early days, nice flying backwards sequence and then in USMC. Again apologies for the line in the video.

Attachments

• harriers3_164.wmv
    8.2 MB · Views: 42
Here is a video I made a different way.

It's from a TV doc. I recorded it on the DVD under the TV as a 5 min clip then ripped the disc on the PC, converted the vob file to avi then converted that to wmv... and there I was thinking I had a shortcut compared to the usual plugging the VCR into the vid card making an mpg file and converting that... but maybe the quality is better...? Difficult to tell with the old footage.
8 megs which lasts about 3 mins... it's a bit gloomy at first but goes colour. Interesting commentary from 'someone who was there' about Schrage Muzik. This is more like how TV dox should be made! That said I would prefer them to concentrate a bit more on how the plane itself performed and evolved. The coverage of the Tallboy raids showed some footage I had not seen so keep coming back next week...!

Attachments

• lanc_at_war_1_107.wmv
    8 MB · Views: 51

Users who are viewing this thread

Back