'Videos of the Day' an ongoing thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Attachments

• ScreenShot004harr.jpg
    ScreenShot004harr.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 142
Thanks Roy for the info about the Eurofighter Typhoon vid..

GrabVids.net

this link is good to grab vid in several sites like youtube etc..

Sunny

Once again Sunny you are a gent! I use Zamzar for now but it doesn't work with all sites.

You are a superstar! Have just tried it and for the first time I have been able to download a video off Live Video! Zamzar and others don't work. OK it's an fly file but I can convert that to avi etc.

BTW another thing I like about Zamzar is being able to download from YouTube (etc) a video's audio - have just been grabbing MP3s of ZZ Top etc.

On LV it's RIAT time again, featuring some great acts:- Team Aguila from the Spanish AF, the very last DeHavilland Comet 'Canopus' and the mil version, the MR2P Nimrod, a solo Hunter followed by the Patrouille Suisse etc.
RIAT - Team Aguila, Comet, Nimrod, Hunters, Patrouille Suisse etc - LiveVideo.com
PLUS
Intro shows various highlights of the RIAT show - Hinds and a Hunter - but the main part is the Italian AF display team the Frecce Tricolori.
Airshow: Frecce Tricolori - LiveVideo.com

other stuff@
Portugal Airshow 2007: B-25
Portugal Airshow 2007: B-25 - Channel: dudewheresmycar on LiveVideo.com
awesome
also
airshow`94 at Kubinka airbase near Moscow - Channel: artemiks on LiveVideo.com

F15s on a live fire ex shoot Sparrows and Sidewinders at F4 drones:
F-15 Air combat - LiveVideo.com
shame about the demise of those lovely old Rhinos.

Interesting this - Airacobras on Guadalcanal from the excellent 'Dogfights' series now showing on TV.

Attachments

• MVI_2956.AVI
    4.6 MB · Views: 83
  • IMG_2955.JPG
    IMG_2955.JPG
    472.5 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_2952.JPG
    IMG_2952.JPG
    317.6 KB · Views: 92
http://www.strategypage.com/military_videos/military_photos_2006414222232.aspx
Video shows Rafael-developed GREM being used in training - a new variant of the old rifle grenade used to open doors at stand-off ranges. Let's hope the JWs don't get them!

Israel's Rafael Advanced Defense Systems is to supply the US Army with thousands of its Simon/M120 Grenade Rifle Entry Munitions (GREMs) under a contract valued at USD50 million.

Have posted a clip from TV prog on RIAT from a few years ago - kicks off with Harrier from Spain, GR7 in the wet, Jaguar, Tornado, BBMF and later on has a fine sequence on helo's including a Hind display.
User Login
There's some nice pix (IMO) of some of my fave actresses coming up too.

F8 on the deck - slo mo and actual speed - taken from 'Dogfights' one of an excellent series showing on History UK. Gawd aren't there any other planes than yank ones? I think the only one I saw so far was the Stringbag.
How can anyone seriously consider doing a series called Dogfights and completely ignore the air war over Russia in WWII?

Attachments

• DVD_VIDEO_RECORDER.Title7.DVDRip.mp4
    1 MB · Views: 37
  • DVD_VIDEO_RECORDER.Title8.DVDRip.mp4
    1.2 MB · Views: 50

Users who are viewing this thread

Back