VT gets hit by a loon

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I actually heard our local news caster make this statement.

"School shootings have become a fact of life for most students..."

Liberal, mindless sensationalists. I hate them all. :evil5:

WBC to Preach at Funerals of Virginia Tech Dead

WBC will preach at the funerals of the Virginia Tech students killed on campus during a shooting rampage April 16, 2007. You describe this as monumental horror, but you know nothing of horror -- yet. Your bloody tyrant Bush says he is 'horrified' by it all. You know nothing of horror -- yet. Your true horror is coming. "They shall also gird themselves with sackloth, and horror shall cover them; and shame shall be upon all faces, and baldness upon all their heads" (Eze. 7:18 ).

Why did this happen, you ask? It's simple. Your military chose to shoot at the servants of God today, and all they got for their effort was terror. Then, the LORD your God sent a crazed madman to shoot at your children. Was God asleep while this took place? Was He on vacation? Of course not. He willed this to happen to punish you for assailing His servants.

God Hates America -- Westboro Baptist Church Commentary on the USA

I am sickened as a evangelical to see this cult cry on the name of the FATHER. all I can say is this deceiving groups name and their component will be obliterated........... God's wrath is going to come down hard on them

if they were such a loving "Christian" outfit why aren't they giving up their personal time to see the poor families to console and pray with ? .............

BECAUsE THEY ARE NOT CHRISTIAN THAT IS WHY ! end of story

sadly these clowns have small children, I would say take them out to Iraq or any spot in the desert and let them wander naked and no water but give the children up to folk that have their heads screwed on right

I just read there FAQ on there website they really are a bunch of shitbags. Nothing more than that. I thought about sending them an email but then realized they are not worth the time of my life.

Here we go again with all of the left all around the world saying we need more gun control. What do you want to bet that the dems use that as a campaign issue in the coming election. I see where McCain(bless him) has said this does not mean we need more restrictive gun laws. Heard a "criminal profiler" yesterday say that fifty years ago we did not have instances like this take place because there were not as many guns around. The commentator did not challenge her on this but fifty years ago we had not nearly as restrictive gun laws as we do today. So what good have these new gun laws done? A Browning Hi Power was much more available fifty years ago than it is today. Of course much of what you will hear from the media on this subject will either be inaccurate or just a flat out lie.

renrich it started yesterday with the gun law proposals, the foll had a 9mm and a semi0auto .22 with the numbering chisseled off as they were illegal and also being a national he could not legally possess hand arms. so in accordance with registered gun rules he broke at least 2 laws. what good is it to administer more when even these basics will not keep someone demented and troubled from having them, the whole notion that anyone would even re-invent the wheel on this issue is insane

Here ya go - from a country with really strict Gun Control laws!!!

Mayor of Japanese city Nagasaki shot By George Nishiyama
2 hours, 21 minutes ago

TOKYO (Reuters) - The mayor of the Japanese city of Nagasaki was shot and critically wounded on Tuesday, and police have arrested a member of a criminal syndicate as a suspect, officials said.

Itcho Ito, 61, seeking re-election for a fourth term in Sunday's election, was shot by a man in front of his campaign office just before 8:00 p.m. (1100 GMT), a city official said.

Ito was taken to hospital by ambulance after being shot more than once in the back, Nagasaki police said, adding the mayor was undergoing an operation.

The police told a news conference they had arrested Tetsuya Shiroo, 59, a senior member of gang affiliated with Japan's largest crime syndicate, the Yamaguchi Gumi, on suspicion of attempted murder, and confiscated a revolver he had with him.

The motive for the shooting was unclear, but Shiroo was upset at the city's handling of a traffic accident four years ago in which Shiroo's car was damaged as it passed by a public works construction site, public broadcaster NHK said.

NHK reported that Ito's lungs and heart had stopped functioning, and other TV footage showed the mayor lying face down with his eyes closed as paramedics performed cardiopulmonary resuscitation.

"I hope that the truth be revealed through vigilant investigation by authorities," Kyodo news agency quoted Prime Minister Shinzo Abe as saying after news of the shooting.

STRICT GUN CONTROL
Japan has very strict gun control laws and firearms are mostly in the hands of "yakuza" gangsters or hunters.

NHK footage showed police subduing the suspect and putting him in a car. Later, investigators gathered evidence after the shooting while security guards took up posts at the scene.

"It looked as if the mayor was limp on a stretcher. A medic was giving him mouth-to-mouth resuscitation," Kyodo quoted a 22-year-old male university student as saying at the scene.

In 1990, then-mayor Hitoshi Motoshima was shot by a member of a right-wing group after making comments that Emperor Hirohito should be held liable for war responsibilities.

"Whatever the reason, violence cannot be tolerated," Motoshima told a TV program after Ito was shot.

"It's a disgrace for Nagasaki."

Nagasaki, on the southernmost main island of Kyushu, was the second city to suffer an atomic bombing by the United States on August 9, 1945.

Ito had previously been critical of U.S. nuclear arms policies and has been a strong advocate of Japan sticking to its decades-old ban on nuclear arms.

Last year, on the August 9 anniversary of the atomic bombing of the city, Ito criticized North Korea for their nuclear programs and had harsh words for the United States for failing to halt nuclear proliferation.

In October, 2002, lower house member Koki Ishii was stabbed to death by a member of a right-wing group in front of his house in Tokyo, the last known murder of a politician in the country.

Killer says "You made me do it..."

Rot in Hell Ahole.

[Pics from Drudge]

Attachments

• capt_e9ffbf83c1be4e679d158b48ace46c9a_virginia_tech_shooting_wx102.jpg
    capt_e9ffbf83c1be4e679d158b48ace46c9a_virginia_tech_shooting_wx102.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 111
  • ht_vatech_cho_070417_sp.jpg
    ht_vatech_cho_070417_sp.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 116
now the bitter question remains here in the states or anywhere else in the world, when will it happen again ? it's too easy and such a cheap shot for those who think they are real men

Can't stop it, Erich. Like the muslim fundamentalist that mowed down those people with his car here in the states. But then again, that was Bush's fault ofcourse. So probably not a good example.

Good post, flyboy, but you will never see much about that in the media. Many things wrong with gun controls. First, the Constitution of the US. Second, enforcement-remember prohibition, did not work, in fact it brought a new criminal element into being, aren't hard drugs illegal, how long would it take you if you were so inclined, to buy hard drugs? A lot of criminal activity today is based on the procurement and sale of hard drugs. Can you imagine the black market on firearms if the left gets their way on gun control?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back