Waiting to be built (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Gads, and I though the 5 models that have been collecting dust in my work area for a couple years was bad. Someday I'll get back to building models again, haven't build one since I was about 17 years old.

Hey rochie that is the correct colour for the scale.

Heres my 1/72 Korean Corsair

Attachments

• corsair6.jpg
    corsair6.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 95
As a newbie to the frey I have only 6 awaiting construction:

1/32 Revell Moquito - to be RAAF'd (pending research)
1/32 Trumpeter TBM Avenger - USN Pacific theatre to be researched
1/32 Trumpeter SBD Dauntless - USN Pacific theatre to be researched
1/24 Hobby Craft Mk 5 Spitfire - Probably clipped desert theatre to be researched
1/24 Classic wings War/tomahawk - RAAF Sqd -Desert perhaps ??

No real order just whatever I feel like - Will only do one at a time (contemplating the SBD and TBM together - lots of similar painting schedules.

Ebay is my limit - whatever there is !! Damn that ebay lots of classics

While reading the posts about how many models you guys have waiting to be built, I strated feeling bad !! I've got about 105 models to be built, some plastics a number of R/C mostly airplanes with just a few cars. I started buying them when they were on sale with the idea that I would hve something to do when I retired. Now that I'm retired I have more to do than I did when I was working, but right now I have 4 plastics ready for paint and an in progress R/C, a KI-61 Tony and about 4 stick tissue models ready for cover.
No I'm not rich, Airfix has quite a bit of my spent money, I just enjoy building these models and have ever since I was a kid. I remember the old Aurora Models, they were about the only ones available in my area that I remember as a child. Radio Control hadn't even been close to marketing in those days.
Keep enjoying the hobby, it will serve you well for years to come, and when the expense becomes too outrageous, one can always grab a block of wood and start carving.

Waiting to be built... To be honest I don't remember. I have stopped counting when my first stash appeared almost full. :lol: Now I have three stashes "equipped" fully.:lol:

Waiting to be built... To be honest I don't remember. I have stopped counting when my first stash appeared almost full. :lol: Now I have three stashes "equipped" fully.:lol:

Stashes.....I haven't counted mine either but the missus gives me hell every now and then about how many places I have kits stacked and stashed!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back