Waiting to be built

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My stash reflects my novice status I suppose :lol: I have a 1/72 Skyhawk and 1/48 Hurricane in progress (both Airfix), and my 1/72 Do217 is back on track after missing parts were rediscovered - in fact I will have to order the paint this weekend and dig out the airbrush if I'm to have any chance of getting it done for the GB!

In the stash are:

Airfix 1/48 Seafire III (going to be my Pacific GB entry methinks)
Tamiya 1/24 BMW 320i
Revell 1/570 HMS King George V (part painted but unassembled)
Revell 1/144 Boeing 767
Revell 1/32 Sea Venom
And the other kits out of my Falklands Set (All 1/72):
Sea Harrier FRS.1
Harrier GR3
Mirage III
Super Etendard
Pucara

Suppose I better get some work done this weekend then... 8)

Stashes.....I haven't counted mine either but the missus gives me hell every now and then about how many places I have kits stacked and stashed!:D

It appears that women are the same in all the world.Here is the same.Recently, I have been suggested opening my own hobby shop.:lol:

...the missus gives me hell every now and then about how many places I have kits stacked and stashed...
Just remind her
about women and the Infinite Wardrobe Theorem:

Give a woman a wardrobe and she'll fill it with clothes, handbags and shoes
Give a woman another wardrobe and she'll fill it with clothes, handbags and shoes
...another wardrobe (to the power n) and she'll fill it with clothes, handbags and shoes.
(where n is a positive integer and does not equal 0)

It appears that women are the same in all the world.Here is the same.Recently, I have been suggested opening my own hobby shop.:lol:

Yeah,:lol: that suggestion has been made too!

Just remind her
about women and the Infinite Wardrobe Theorem:

Give a woman a wardrobe and she'll fill it with clothes, handbags and shoes
Give a woman another wardrobe and she'll fill it with clothes, handbags and shoes
...another wardrobe (to the power n) and she'll fill it with clothes, handbags and shoes.
(where n is a positive integer and does not equal 0)

Sh!t no....I'm not rocking the boat man....if SHE ain't happy then Nobody is happy:rolleyes:

But I have never heard about a modeller who delivered his unbuilt models as a help for homeless.:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back