want to introduce myself

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

fireflygirl

Recruit
Mar 7, 2008
NYC
www.elaine.net
Music Director (The Juilliard School)- Music Technology
Singer/ Flute/ Drums

Companies worked for:
Elaines father worked for the 433rd San Antonio Texas, As an aircraft mechanic.

Last edited:
Oh, I wasn't speaking about you sweetie. We know your no lad.....uhhhh....I mean, we just think of you as one of the gu........ummmmm.......sooooooo, get any rain lately?

Just teasing. You know your our resident queen!!!!

OH Sh*t! we're supposed to be 'ladies'..weeelllllll...I'm OUT!

Not to worry Mrs. Les, we have a very loose definition of "Ladies".
Warm, breathing with or without mechanical assistance, non male, birth certificate has a female name listed other than mothers....works for us!!!!
Oh sorry ....Welcome Fireflygirl!

::blushes:: thanky Thorlifter.

OH, and please pardon my manners Flygirl..I'm still loopy from surgery. WELCOME to the motley crew!! Everyone(ok..we do get our share of dorks) is awesome and quite knowledgeable(sp?? f'it) and MOST of the guys even remember to put the seat back down! :lol:

Welcome. There are lots of good people and good stories and information And some of these guys will make you laugh till you cry.. Hope youo enjoy yourself

Oh, I wasn't speaking about you sweetie. We know your no lad.....uhhhh....I mean, we just think of you as one of the gu........ummmmm.......sooooooo, get any rain lately?

Just teasing. You know your our resident queen!!!!
And here I thought that Njaco and Matt308 were our resident queens...:confused: :lol:

Oooh, and welcome to you.....

Welcome FFG, we could do with a bit of culture from the arts world on here.
I once appeared in a school nativity play but I was not a popular child so I didnt get a very good role.
Some how I dont remember a slug being mentioned in the bible as one of the animals in the manger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back