Wars pre 1800?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
Aug 21, 2006
In my castle....
Like the American Independence War (is that the correct name? Is it Revolutionary War?) and others, is that ok to post questions about them here?

The name of the 1775-1783 armed fight between Britain (not the UK) and the American colonies I suppose depends which side you're on. To the British the colonists were revolting. The Colonists were fighting for Independance.

The name of the 1775-1783 armed fight between Britain (not the UK) and the American colonies I suppose depends which side you're on. To the British the colonists were revolting. The Colonists were fighting for Independance.
and lets not forget the loyalists .

Yeah well I'm still starin at you .I want my land back

Loyalist meaning American colonists that sided with the Crown. Towards the end of the war the British took thousands of them off our hands. I suppose some of them did end up in Canada (if that's what you were getting at) - but I don't know any estimates on that.

If you want your land back - come and get it :D

Lots came up, and as for the land I'll take your word for that as an Officer and a gentleman8)

Im happy with my horse now just me comp for the dirt you stole of my family :lol: You must have a ringing sensation from that defective bell

My dads family left the US during the revoulution and settled here the story says from near Lancaster PA

Lancaster?! About 40 miles away from where I live. Place where the Amish are, that and Stoudt's Brewery. Nice place, plenty of rolling hills. Mostly farm land.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back