"wat if" thoughts

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

eurofighter typhoon vs. YF-22 raptor wich is better ?

Attachments

• b24-8_960.jpg
    b24-8_960.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 465
well just asking............. but in ww2 they didnt have anything as half as good as strong or as fast as a mirage IIIc.
well if any of you guys knows how to work with a 3d software (3dmax\maya) your help would be welcomed.

Attachments

• b24-8_183.jpg
    b24-8_183.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 395
No they didn't. They didn't have anything that appeared after World War 2, point?

no i dont, you thought the lanc in my old siggy was a computer generated one, which it wasn't, how can you say i think every pic's a model??

besides, the pic is actually a model, or a replica as les said..............

how does that work??

my pic's of a real plane, not a replica or a model......................

It was the Me-264. But it was not to carry a dirty bomb. It was just to bomb New York. However I believe that if Hitler had succeded in getting the Atom Bomb like he wanted, the Me-264 would have carried it.

Type: Ultra Long Range Bomber
Origin: Messerschmitt AG
Engines:
Four 1,700 hp BMW 801D or G 18-cylinder radials

Dimensions:
Span: 43m
Length: 20.90m Height: 4.30m

Weights:
Empty 46,627lb.
Max. Loaded 123,460lb.
Performance:
Max. Speed: 565km/h (351mph)
Max range at 217mph 9,321 miles

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comments
The Me 264 was designed from the begining as an 'Amerika' bomber. It's goal was to be able to carry a small load to the United States and return or a heavier load and ditch at sea and the crew picked up by U-boat.
The first prototype flew in December 1942, but soon allied presure forced Messerschmitt to slow development and the prototypes were eventaullay destroyed by Allied bombing.

Attachments

• me264_124.jpg
    me264_124.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 256

Users who are viewing this thread

Back