May 20, 2005 #1 sunny91 Video Extraordinaire 5,201 134 Joined Apr 2, 2005 the danger of the road.. sunny
May 20, 2005 #2 Nonskimmer Captain 8,611 9 Joined Nov 11, 2004 Location Halifax, Nova Scotia Holy shit!
May 20, 2005 #3 Maestro Master Sergeant 2,638 5 Joined Apr 12, 2004 Location Beaupré, Province of Québec, Canada Nonskimmer said: Holy s**t! Click to expand... I was thinking the same thing...
May 20, 2005 Thread starter #4 sunny91 Video Extraordinaire 5,201 134 Joined Apr 2, 2005 the guy was safe. sunny
May 20, 2005 #5 Nonskimmer Captain 8,611 9 Joined Nov 11, 2004 Location Halifax, Nova Scotia It's hard to see how!
May 21, 2005 #7 T trackend Chief Master Sergeant 3,959 25 Joined Dec 20, 2003 Location Ipswich, Suffolk oops I've heard of ditching but thats going a bit over the top. Now I know what they mean by pick up truck cos it sure managed to pick him up.
oops I've heard of ditching but thats going a bit over the top. Now I know what they mean by pick up truck cos it sure managed to pick him up.
May 24, 2005 #9 H HealzDevo Staff Sergeant 1,358 24 Joined Oct 26, 2004 Location Queensland For sure, ouch that had to hurt from the sounds of what you posted.