Wayne's Award Winning Models

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The sun was out today so got some more shots, mainly of the lower surfaces...

Attachments

• Lower Engine_1366.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 158
  • Lower Engine_1360.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 157
  • Lower Wing_1358.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 160
....and a request from a fellow forum member.....sneak previews of upcoming subjects....

Attachments

• IMGP1387a.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 155
  • B6N2 Jill preview.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 158
Damn....! That's not a VF-111 Sundowners F-4 Phantom from USS Coral Sea CV-43.....just some, some.....F-14 Tomcat from some, I don't know...boat!

Looking forward to the pics mate! 8)

Quick question, Wayne. On the last shot, which way do you do the highlighting of the rivets and access panels? I'm afraid nowadays, the stupid arthritis prevents me from doing it accurately with a fine brush, although I can sometimes manage a thin fill-in.

Ah Ha! Thanks Wayne, I'm glad it was something simple! Just got some new leads for my old drafting pencil for just that sort of job, I'll give it a go on the 'lighter' colours of the B26. BTW, are Superscale or Microscale decals still available? They seem to have disappered from Hannants, and other major outlets in the U.K., and I'm a bit out of touch with who's who in the decal world these days.

Yeah Terry, they are still around but not sure whether they are still being made.

If there is something specific you are after you probably will be searching the net to find it...

Users who are viewing this thread