Dec 22, 2013 #1 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. Wayne just got a new GB Icon, and it's hanging out in right field, somewhere. Thought I'd fix it. Charles Attachments Waynes new.jpg 66.2 KB · Views: 734,754
Wayne just got a new GB Icon, and it's hanging out in right field, somewhere. Thought I'd fix it. Charles
Dec 22, 2013 #2 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,735 40,040 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Seen a lot of GB's on other forums, but....we have by far the best looking GB icons! Hat's off to you gentlemen!
Seen a lot of GB's on other forums, but....we have by far the best looking GB icons! Hat's off to you gentlemen!
Dec 22, 2013 #3 Crimea_River Marshal 47,747 16,273 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Good work there Charles.
Dec 22, 2013 #4 N4521U Plastic Pirate 14,548 7,533 Joined Nov 1, 2009 Location Miranda, NSW radical dude.
Dec 22, 2013 #5 meatloaf109 1st Lieutenant 6,731 325 Joined Jan 1, 2012 Location north carolina I'm happy with mine.
Dec 23, 2013 #6 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,277 38,788 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Dec 24, 2013 Thread starter #7 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. meatloaf109 said: I'm happy with mine. Click to expand... If anyone is not happy with their GB Icons, PM me.... I can fix it ! Charles
meatloaf109 said: I'm happy with mine. Click to expand... If anyone is not happy with their GB Icons, PM me.... I can fix it ! Charles
Dec 26, 2013 #8 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,499 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. did wonder why the icon wandered off on it's own...
Dec 27, 2013 #9 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina Beautiful!