Well well, look who it is... (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

cheddar cheese

Major General
Jan 9, 2004
WSM, England
Hey guys - or those who remember me! Been a few years since I've been on here eh? I was struggling to get to sleep the other night and thought to myself 'hey, I wonder whatever happened to all those guys over a WW2aircraft?' Things sure are different to how I remember 'em!

So...How's everyone doing? It's going to take me a few weeks of spamming to get back my place as #1 poster...!

Hey guys - or those who remember me! Been a few years since I've been on here eh? I was struggling to get to sleep the other night and thought to myself 'hey, I wonder whatever happened to all those guys over a WW2aircraft?' Things sure are different to how I remember 'em!

So...How's everyone doing? It's going to take me a few weeks of spamming to get back my place as #1 poster...!

Nice to see you back CC!! Where's your sidekick????

I'm all outta ham, but I have a lovely ox's tongue up for grabs ;)

Truth is I haven't seen him properly for ages! We reminisced about this place year or so ago during our college leaving do, and we both filmed a piano being destroyed by a digger at chirstmas (don't ask!) but since then? Nada. He's off studying engineering or some sort at Cambridge these days...

I also went to uni at Bristol for year studying History, but the course was naff and I was fed up so I left. Now I'm just kinda in limbo for a bit while a save up money for a Journalism course.

Jeez, 2 hours absence and I'm gone forever?! :lol: I wont become another cheese but apparantly I go well with a nice Chianti ;)

Sure I'll be sticking around for a while - why not!

Last edited:
Hmmmm.....how about Guinness or whisky then? :D

You better stick around mate, you've got a fair bit of posting to do, to snatch the #1 spot from Chris!

Get cracking!

:lol:

Welcome back CC rider. And what is so bad about Spam? That is the second attack on a fine product I have witness this week. I will be enjoying SPAM for lunch during the the Wings Over Houston Airshow.

DBII

Agreed, spam gets a bad press. You know the knights of the round table? Apparently, they ate ham and jam and spamalot...

Thanks for the warm re-welcoming guys!

Right: lets get back in the fold...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back