What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're too much stressed by your work, Henk. Take a vacation or go to a cinema or go out with your friends.

I know that and I wish I had time for a vacation and my friends have gone nuts all of a suddon and I am still not all there about that. My one friend got drunk as hell and broke almost everything in his moms house and on the outside all because of his step dad. My other friend he is being a @sshole towards all the other friends and me by spending all his time with his girlfriend and even when it was my one friends going away party because he is going back to work in the US.

What anoyed me, my mom not cooking before she went away for the weekend, I do not have the time to cook and no money to buy food, my d*ckhead boss.

Flying can be fun on the weekend though. I remember sometimes I would have to come in on a saturday and fly a General around. I would be pissed off at first but once I got up into the beautiful blue sky everyone was better.

We've all been there. On either side. Us gone. Or them gone.

But Mrs. mkloby is probably a little on edge without some help. But each side has their "jobs". Women are just more emotionally needy. [not meaning to stereotype your wife, mkloby, only know my own]

You guys need serious help. LOL

My work is ruling my life and I am sick of it and it is just taking over my life and stressing me out to much over bull. I need to get away, Wendsday must come now I want to change job. The owner got a gay guy to work in my place and the little d*ck head just caused a lot of sh*t for me and now he will be very sorry on Monday when he will do everything the SOB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread