What annoyed you today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife is annoying me today. She knows that I dont want to eat pasta tonight (even though she loves Pasta) so when I asked here what she would like me to cook, she replied with nothing with beef, pork, chicken, or fish tonight. Leaving it open that she wants pasta.

So I think I will cook up some pasta with beef, chicken, pork and fish in it all at the same time.

:lol:

My wife is annoying me today. She knows that I dont want to eat pasta tonight (even though she loves Pasta) so when I asked here what she would like me to cook, she replied with nothing with beef, pork, chicken, or fish tonight. Leaving it open that she wants pasta.

So I think I will cook up some pasta with beef, chicken, pork and fish in it all at the same time.

make yourself a roast and give her a toasted cheese sandwich...........

Sometimes Adler better to go along than be run over by the power of the Blah Blah for next week or so hahaha Or developed selective hearing for few days Hear no evil see no evil and speak no evil. Works for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back