What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

I quite myself because I feel so stupid today because the guy that is now taking over my job is not gay, and I learned a bit more about him and I was just plain stupid to judge someone on his appearance and the fact that I was in a bad mood and that he was still learning to say the stuff I said.

My back got hurt somehow and it hurts like hell.

No you will not.

And you know he's thinkin'

"1,2,3 - all torpedoes fire!" Right before he pi*ses all over you ! And no, your child is not NS in disguise.

Don't worry mkloby. There are other things that little Matt can create that are far worse than a little angel water. My youngest was on the changing table and I bent his legs back for a quick clean. To make a long story short, I ended up cleaning the wall.

Sweet! The other day after puking in the plane, I came home and Matt puked(spit up) on me within 5 mins of me coming home!

You puyed on the -12 mkloby? Oh man, you gotta tell us! I've already told my plane puking story and believe me it was much more whimpy than any thing you can concoct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread