What annoyed you today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drinkihng to much tonight. Me and my wife went to the pub with a few of our friends and I ran into an old pilot of mine. Me and him got into the **** together in Iraq and he is leaving Germany in a few days. Well needless to say we got a bit drunk together, going over stories together.

Why does this bother me, I know how I will feel tomorrow.

an awful lot of bad sh!t happened to me yesterday, i wont go into it but it's a sunny day so i think i'll make Erich proud and ride my troubles away this afternoon..........

geez Pisis what is that about ?
They make a list of their enemies, and me, being active in the local Jewish community, along with other from there, had been posted their. We're ok, they have only our names and that's it. But the anarchists are in a much worse situation, because they have even their face photos and addresses. That's why I've removed many pics from this site...

Authorities - yes, they are watched very closely by the police. But because they have servers in the US, the police could do nothing against it.

It's a bunch of idots. A few months ago, they wrote a nota to the Czech presidnet, asking him to permit them to serve in the Iranian armY. For obvious reasons... I say yes, drop them all over Iran, Ahmadjinejad needs more workforce to celan his golden toilet bowls! :lol:

This sounds like a fine group of young men, with good heads on their shoulders... :rolleyes: Be careful.

Chris get over that NOW, that is an order !

Pisis I should have known ........... fools, may they savour the delights over their home-made BBQ

Attachments

• ATT00079.jpg
    ATT00079.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 38
Yeah Pisis. Go to code Yellow, but don't obsess over these Aholes.

Got into a pissing match with the opposing soccer teams assistant coach at my son's game. Shouldn't have been cheering from the opposing side I guess. Well...rather I didn't get into a pissing match. He yelled at one of our kids. I told our player to just ignore him. The Asst coach threatened to have me kicked off the field. I told him he was an A**hole. He asked for clarification. I clarified. Another parent from their team apologized to me for his behavior. I apologized for not taking the upper hand and keeping my mouth shut. While we shook hands, I felt like the ugly parent. God I HATE STUPID PEOPLE!!!!! :angry3:

What would Les have done?

I would of told him to have his BBQ on his own "special" shown above ........

careful Matt you don't turn out to be a soccer mom. :D I've seen those and they are a special breed from hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back