What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Employee performance reviews this last week were not to my liking.

What about them was not to your liking? Yours in particular, or were you the one giving the reviews?

Flying on Sunday - but I suppose my lot in life could be worse :lol:

A stupid 250 lbs doorman at the place where I work punched a 3 or 4 months pregnant girl in the belly. Her boyfriend was so pissed off that he sweared that if ever there was anything wrong with the kid, he would come back with a 12 gauge shotgun to give the doorman his "tip". :rolleyes:

I would have whooped his ass for that. Even if it was not my wife or girlfriend. What kind of man hits a pregnat woman. A ****ing ***** I tell you that. A coward! I would kick his ass!

geezo !! that is outrageous but in our society not surprising, man I got to say that chap was pretty level headed, had it been my woman the doorman would of been a enuch within seconds and I probably would of torn his throat out as well

Pretty windy today and the lid for the trash can went west now I have to buy alid for a trash can but they don't sell them seperately. So what I do is buy the trash can take the lid and leave the can at the store so it messes up their stock taking

Ripped open job confirmation letter only to find they want to pay me 25% less than my current salary.

I was feeling rather proud of myself beforehand after successfully negotiating a more senior posistion in the interview to my current postitin and to the one that was advertised.

I would have whooped his ass for that. Even if it was not my wife or girlfriend. What kind of man hits a pregnat woman. A ****ing ***** I tell you that. A coward! I would kick his ass!

That's why I don't really know what to do if ever the girl's boyfriend shows up with his shotgun...

What the doorman did is not right.

However, as a security officer, I must protect life even if I have to sacrifice mine in return.

However, even if the doorman is "technically" a teammate, he isn't legally speaking... Because the security company employing the doormen isn't the same that I'm working for.

To do or not to do, there is the question... :rolleyes:

C'mon Maestro. Use the ole noggin'. If what you say is true, you should report it to your management, your contracted peer, the police authorities and leave the macho bu****it to those who can afford a lawsuit. Once you have done that, you are in the clear to protect ANY lives. The likelihood of this donk coming back a year later after his women was assaulted and he did nothing is about zero. Another windbag in my opinion. If he was so gung-ho, he would have thrown down right then and their. He's a ***** and will never be back. And you should have reported it immediately.

Well, that's what I did...

I filed a report to the management, my teammate called the police and reported them the incident, then we went to meet the girl and her boyfriend at their car to tell them the police would be there in a few minutes... The guy replied to my teammate : "I'm taking my girlfriend to the hospital. Now get the f*ck out of my way or I'll drive over you."

Then my teammate called back the police to report them that incident and to give them the licence plate number.

The police arrived a few minutes later... A total of 8 officers. They met the doormen and both of my teammates.

I just hope you won't see my name in the obituary section of the newspaper next week...

"EXTRA ! EXTRA !
Two security officers shot dead after a mad boyfriend entered a bar with a shotgun. One of them was a writer wanna-be."

I hear ya. Sad to think that someone can perform such an act and any retaliation would result in making him rich. What a litigious society we live in. :sad3:

let's put the matter straight and to the point ......nobody but nobody punches a pregnant woman in the belly.............. now punching in the face is another matter 8)

yes it is a sicko society we live in

He ought to be charged with assault 2nd or possibly even 3rd degree. But likely it would never stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back