What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont care my friend. That is not something that one does. That is against my moral judgements.

It reminds me an old song from Nickelback...

Nickelback - Never Again
"[...] You're just a child with a temper
Haven't you heard "Don't hit a lady"?
Kickin' your ass would be a pleasure [...]"

What annoyed me today ? My car battery needing to be reloaded.

Not feeling to well today. Was going to go to the saunas today but I thought that would be bad for the other ladies and gentlemen there if I was sick and got them all sick as well. Oh well maybe I will feel better tomorrow and can go and sweat some.

both of you sick ? not good.......take care of yourselves

nothing to annoy me yet, but I will give it time
XXjester.gif

I was annoyed by having to go back through my writtings and fix several indescrepencies in the plot. I got maybe 1/25th of the way through, and I still haven't expounded upon the rough sketch of the stories.....At this rate, it'll take me a life time to finish all the works...

Tha fact that I have this huge urge to go and kick the living sh*t out of my former boss for ripping me off and that he think it is fine, but I think I will do so anyway and feel better and get my money. I am broke due to buying a TV set, giving me mom money and spending 200 Rand on myself. I need to get out of my home and get a flat and get drunk at home for once.

Tell me about it. Of all the characters they had to kill off Captain America.

This is almost as bad as Hillary running for office.

MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!MATT!
Annoyed yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back