What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why don't you want to talk about yourself if you talk the entire time of the scars and the dead people and the fact that you were a Navy Seal?

You think it is easy living here, think again. I have also seen terrible things in my live. So you are not alone.

Henk

P38 Pilot said:
loomaluftwaffe said:
lesofprimus said:
Henk, and from all indications, I just found me a new puppy to beat.... Yay for P-38 and hussars....
P-38 is a puppy? i bet this post is what will annoy you today

Was. Now I think your his new bitch.

What annoyed me:

This website and all your comments.

if ur annoyed by those comments, why did u bother to read "all" of them?

if ur annoyed by this website, it must have been so annoying that u have almost x10 posts than i do right? ;)

Dude, trying to converse with u is like jerking off with sandpaper... Call me when ur balls drop kid... Ive got scars on my body older than u...

true and u got things on ur ass older than 12.... if u remember what u said

What's this? All the little bitches gathering in one place so les can whoop ass without moving from thread to thread? Little bitches make it too easy these days.

I know... too bad i dont get a "thank you" for making your lives easier

Then why don't you want to talk about yourself if you talk the entire time of the scars and the dead people and the fact that you were a Navy Seal?
I do and have, ur just too retarded to read through the site and find the info out... Maybe if u take ur head outta ur ass long enough, u can check these threads out....

http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1202
http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2997
http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2746

les only takes his head out of his ass all the time cause hes got things older than 12 yrs in it

That was one of the more retarded things ever said here, even surpassing some of the dumbass comments P-38 made back in his infancy...

Ur not very well educated are u looma???? If u recall correctly, I have things ON my ass that are older than u...

Now go get ur fucking shinebox....

And can I convey a simple message to u??? Getting into a pissing contest with one of the longest serving Moderators here is NOT the way to make ur time here fun and enjoyable...

lesofprimus said:
That was one of the more retarded things ever said here, even surpassing some of the dumbass comments P-38 made back in his infancy...

Ur not very well educated are u looma???? If u recall correctly, I have things ON my ass that are older than u...

Now go get ur f*cking shinebox....

And can I convey a simple message to u??? Getting into a pissing contest with one of the longest serving Moderators here is NOT the way to make ur time here fun and enjoyable...

:lol: :lol: :lol: You guys are crazy. Oh that, that is not much mate.

Henk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back