What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive got front row seats - i live in duxford, by the way, you missed a treat - the show was amzing, had 50 planes (i counted) doing a formation flyover - didnt take any photos, really sorry.

Well I did 48 hours and it is way easier at home to do 76 hours than on the f*cking crappy bed I had to sit on and no one to talk to I did not consentrate on the ****ing thing they do to see if you are still awake and thus was kicked out, but I am number 3 and I am not out must still go to the finals where all the 5 best will compete for the grand prize which is now 15 000 Rand.

Slept and woke up everyone calling me wanting to go out and get, well drunk. He he he.........

I did not get to go out this weekend and that was bad seeing everyone going of to the pub and me, sitting on that f*cking bed.

To be able to sleep, well get drunk and then go to bed. Will sleep like a baby. Works everytime.

My homeowner's association agued over my proposed house trim colors. I told them my trim was going to be Parker Paint Base White. The Paint Nazis wouldn't approve my colors until I acquiesced to paint my trim "Rustic White". Only a woman would call white, "Rustic White". [Sorry ladies]

Cork soaking sonofabitch! The friggin injections they gave me to hold my cancer from spreading last year before my proceedure killed it made me develop osteoperosis.
angry-smiley-002.gif

That suck Twitch. My friend fracturing his wrist at work and then going to Public Hospital and being told that the doctor cannot see him and is to busy, which is true, the hospital is as large ans my entire city block, but no one can help my friend. It is really bad and his hand started to go blue, I will help him tomorrow again to get help.

Only one doctor on duty for the whole night, great "new and improved" South Africa I live in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back