What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Gnomey.

I am now at 17 hours and still going strong. Well the ****ing pizza was to small that I had for dinner, had to share it. Wish there were two, one for me and one for my friend.

Hmm, tips for sleep. You could try cyanide, always worked for Marry Poppins when she wanted to get the brats to sleep.

cheddar cheese said:
Jeez Henk why would you wanna stay up that long? I cant sleep at all recently, espeically tonight I feel like ****...any tips for easy sleep?

Ask one of your buddies to strike you to the head with a baseball bat. Or if you don't like violence, get drunk. ;)

Honestly, I didn't had sleep problems for ages. The last time I had, I think I was in elementary school.

But now, I rarely go sleep before midnight. For example, it's 3:15 AM here... and I'm still awake. So when I go to bed I'm generally tired so it makes it easier to fall asleep.

And I'm annoyed with my running nose, currently...
Drop the rolled up bill and stay off the cocaine and u'll be fine Pisis....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheddar cheese
Hell, I was gonna go see it in theatre a few months a go

hussars said:
I've seen The Rocky Horror Picture Show over a dozen times, back in the day... Its an entertaining time in the theatre, with people shooting water guns, throwing toilet paper, yelling lines, and meatballs performing the parts in costume...

Pisis said:
Well, I think it is from alergic origin but it's true I had some speed last week....

Pisis, if you continue to swallow so much sh*t, you're gonna end up like this girl.

P.S. I know I already posted the full report on an other thread, but that's only the main part of it.

Attachments

• ebridges6.gif
    ebridges6.gif
    25.8 KB · Views: 82
driving back from cardiff to cambridge - supposed to take 3 hours, we got delayed and it took us 5 and a half to get home...

you soon realise that your brothers car seats ARENT as comfortable as they first seem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back